Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: BloodOrchid recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by DeathlikeHowls View Post
    The real you is a creeper, a stalker, and a general no-lifer.
    What could we possibly like about you?
    naw, u dont know the real me, gg trying tho kakaka u really do believe anything jen tells you? man you're easily manipulated

Easily manipulated by the MANY people on various channels that confirm this.

eh, they never tried hard enough to even get to know just from waht other ppl told them, which 90% of was most likely, yes u guessed it, LIES

i was gonna try to say sorry but seeing how it was only a suggestion u couldve said, alright thanks or something rather then going into rage mode, i was only trying to help, cuz when crystal made mine it took like an hour or so but anyways, ya dunno what i did to piss u off but sorry for w/e i did

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    bump
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

lol look at syll calling others trolls, when he's the biggest one of them all rofl

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    lol look at syll calling others trolls, when he's the biggest one of them all rofl
    naw i aint no damn troll lol i just hang out on the forums alot til i get my comp :P

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    Okay GoldFailcon, why are YOU stalking the BO thread then? (.-.) Scrub. :3 <3

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

Quote Originally Posted by DeathlikeHowls View Post
    The real you is a creeper, a stalker, and a general no-lifer.
    What could we possibly like about you?
    If I wasn't lazy i could give you a long list of what we could like about him, or at least what I do. But first thing's first, i don't understand why you're being a douche and a half to him...All the "Creeper, stalker" crap was as you say told to you by multiple people in various channels, but that's because Jen has a lot of people by their nuts in Merc server... well it was a secret, but Jen and Syll dated, it's only damn natural she's going to trash him to multiple people out of anger, and she's easily manipulative...So yeah, don't go by ear JUST because you're in BO. You have no idea the lies and issues that guild has. Take it from a long time guildie.

With that said, Syll's kind, generous, and helps you when you need it. He's let me borrow large amounts of alz, dungeon keys (when I needed them), even good gear. So just back off and stop going by ear like a retard.

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

Quote Originally Posted by Sasodara View Post
    If I wasn't lazy i could give you a long list of what we could like about him, or at least what I do. But first thing's first, i don't understand why you're being a douche and a half to him...All the "Creeper, stalker" crap was as you say told to you by multiple people in various channels, but that's because Jen has a lot of people by their nuts in Merc server... well it was a secret, but Jen and Syll dated, it's only damn natural she's going to trash him to multiple people out of anger, and she's easily manipulative...So yeah, don't go by ear JUST because you're in BO. You have no idea the lies and issues that guild has. Take it from a long time guildie.

With that said, Syll's kind, generous, and helps you when you need it. He's let me borrow large amounts of alz, dungeon keys (when I needed them), even good gear. So just back off and stop going by ear like a retard.
    thanks Tat <3, much love bro, you know me more than anyone XD

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast