Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: BloodOrchid recruiting

Titanium
    Philly and surrounding areas but can usualy be found at the range
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasodara View Post
    If I wasn't lazy i could give you a long list of what we could like about him, or at least what I do. But first thing's first, i don't understand why you're being a douche and a half to him...All the "Creeper, stalker" crap was as you say told to you by multiple people in various channels, but that's because Jen has a lot of people by their nuts in Merc server... well it was a secret, but Jen and Syll dated, it's only damn natural she's going to trash him to multiple people out of anger, and she's easily manipulative...So yeah, don't go by ear JUST because you're in BO. You have no idea the lies and issues that guild has. Take it from a long time guildie.

With that said, Syll's kind, generous, and helps you when you need it. He's let me borrow large amounts of alz, dungeon keys (when I needed them), even good gear. So just back off and stop going by ear like a retard.
    100% agree. Back when I had stunlock, and sull. Syll and I used to have a blast. He helped me out when needed and even tried to gear me up to me better. I really don't understand why people have a problem with him and I am all for him coming back into BO. I can't understand why people wont just let the past stay in the past and move on towards the future. If being his friend is going to make me enemies with people well then Oh well guess I have a few more people who just don't like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sull View Post
    100% agree. Back when I had stunlock, and sull. Syll and I used to have a blast. He helped me out when needed and even tried to gear me up to me better. I really don't understand why people have a problem with him and I am all for him coming back into BO. I can't understand why people wont just let the past stay in the past and move on towards the future. If being his friend is going to make me enemies with people well then Oh well guess I have a few more people who just don't like me.
    haha +1 Stun XD, but yeah really wanna get back into BO lol

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf

BloodOrchid Elite Assassin
    161 BL JaangRyang
    110 FB SmexyChicken

ok well first off i didnt read any of the shet above when i commented snarf, and second off, have u not looked at her facebook page? u spam that shet up with stupid shet trying to validate that she will even talk to u anymore, quit hiding behind that sad excuse of blaming jen and get over yourself. y do u want to get back in BO so much and turn around and bash it, its always been like this and seems that it will never change, anyways im done talking about it, its just sad.
    Have a nice day

161 BL JaangRyang
    110 FB SmexyChicken

Quote Originally Posted by Sasodara View Post
    If I wasn't lazy i could give you a long list of what we could like about him, or at least what I do. But first thing's first, i don't understand why you're being a douche and a half to him...All the "Creeper, stalker" crap was as you say told to you by multiple people in various channels, but that's because Jen has a lot of people by their nuts in Merc server... well it was a secret, but Jen and Syll dated, it's only damn natural she's going to trash him to multiple people out of anger, and she's easily manipulative...So yeah, don't go by ear JUST because you're in BO. You have no idea the lies and issues that guild has. Take it from a long time guildie.

With that said, Syll's kind, generous, and helps you when you need it. He's let me borrow large amounts of alz, dungeon keys (when I needed them), even good gear. So just back off and stop going by ear like a retard.
    For one tat don't be sitting here acting all nice to my face about things then talk crap about me on forums. For one you can even ask syl I still talk to him and I still am friends with him I haven't said crap to my guild about him that's all my ex guild members like gold, xen, waste, and zak that hated him that said crap about him. Not to mention when you was in vent all you would ever say about syl is "oh is he stalking you too? it's so annoying how he just sits ther and IM's me over and over if i don't reply after 5mins" I can get my whole vent to agree to that, that's all we ever heard was you complaining about syl messaging you on some messanger or how crappy cabal has gotten since you quit came back quit and came back. Another thing is that I've let syl back into our vent because he's showed me that he can be a decent person again instead of being dumb like he was before he quit. I give people 2nd chances but your one that I've given chance after chance and you keep doing crap to us. Joining other guilds and leaving them because "they don't help you" (including Ascension when i heard you went to undefined to be with lute and argy) What do you call helping you with rank ups and helping you grind through endless levels. Go troll another thread.

And hey syl I'll talk to you later on vent or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sull View Post
    There are just some ppl that have weak faith in others after they break trust. Syl did alot of crap to BO before he left and I accepted his apology but I can't count for everyone else. As I've told him I have no issue with him anymore. Besides alot of the members are gone the only ones that remember it is Jaang, Xen, and Titus other than that no one really remembers and I haven't sit there and explained the situation to them. You could even ask Luiz on that. I don't sit there and do that crap. As I said in the post before I believe in 2nd chances.

go Jen go ^.^ lol nd wat she said iz true since i havent even heard of syll since yesterday wen he waz on vent, and i have been in vent for a wile now nd Jen never said anything about this person >.> so yea tat u just got owned u scrub :P

Also another thing. DeathLikeHowls has never heard about what syl did in the past. He's judging syl by how he posts on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by JaangRyang View Post
    ok well first off i didnt read any of the shet above when i commented snarf, and second off, have u not looked at her facebook page? u spam that shet up with stupid shet trying to validate that she will even talk to u anymore, quit hiding behind that sad excuse of blaming jen and get over yourself. y do u want to get back in BO so much and turn around and bash it, its always been like this and seems that it will never change, anyways im done talking about it, its just sad.
    Have a nice day
    oh and btw tatty fatty get out of douchbag mode

161 BL JaangRyang
    110 FB SmexyChicken

AND OMFG WHAT IS ALL THIS *BUMP*ING!!?!?!?! i am such a forum noob xD
    well anyways bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

161 BL JaangRyang
    110 FB SmexyChicken

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast