Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: BloodOrchid recruiting

www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectsync View Post
    I heard like 3 days ago that Amber (Jenus) finally quit Cabal, It's about time thank god.
    She used her Guild members, Stole alz from them, Lied to them, And a whole bunch of other crap, But no need for me to say that,
    Everyone knows that and hell it was probably talked about in this thread, And the fact that she's really zAgonyz also.
    The only reason why i'm writing in this thread that has been dead for almost 2 months is becuase I have something to say.
    Goodbye Jenus, Leader of BloodOrchid and that gang of z freaks you started as zAgonyz, And good riddance. 8D!!!!

Good Riddance to ignorant fools, such as yourself.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

I heard like 3 days ago that Amber (Jenus) finally quit Cabal, It's about time thank god.
    She used her Guild members, Stole alz from them, Lied to them, And a whole bunch of other crap, But no need for me to say that,
    Everyone knows that and hell it was probably talked about in this thread, And the fact that she's really zAgonyz also.
    The only reason why i'm writing in this thread that has been dead for almost 2 months is becuase I have something to say.
    Goodbye Jenus, Leader of BloodOrchid and that gang of z freaks you started as zAgonyz, And good riddance. 8D!!!!
    Hey jackass, how about next time you wanna go on an insane rant about someone you dont like you keep it to yourself. Just because you have problems and have heard lies from otehr people about her doesnt mean that they are true. So why dont you get your own life and stop trying to insult people whose lives are worth a million times more than yours ever could. Kthanxbai
    Last edited by TitusTyrannus; 11-08-2010 at 08:12 AM.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Well looks like you got a few things wrong in this post.

1) If I had quit 3 days ago then who was it that killed you and you whined about being double teamed when you lost to a 105 WA when absolutly no one attacked you but him?
    2) I will admit I lied to a FEW of my guildies but I didn't lie to everyone. But hell who doesn't lie? I mean hell you do it too and that's why everyone finds you annoying as hell.
    3) I never stole alz from my guildies. The alz that was in the guild warehouse was always replaced with 10% more than I borrowed at the time. You can ask pretty much anyone that was in the guild that is now in Cataclysm (chovey and gold dont count because they believe what others want them to believe about me)
    4) Also I was never the leader of RegisNex...that was zWarz and the whole regis idea was Tanalas' not mine. I was just the one mediating between the guilds trying to keep everyone from getting ticked at each other.
    5) No one really gives a dam about anything you say. So please get your facts straight before you start trolling. Take some advice from Lethal and Monitry or whatever his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Well looks like you got a few things wrong in this post.

1) If I had quit 3 days ago then who was it that killed you and you whined about being double teamed when you lost to a 105 WA when absolutly no one attacked you but him?
    2) I will admit I lied to a FEW of my guildies but I didn't lie to everyone. But hell who doesn't lie? I mean hell you do it too and that's why everyone finds you annoying as hell.
    3) I never stole alz from my guildies. The alz that was in the guild warehouse was always replaced with 10% more than I borrowed at the time. You can ask pretty much anyone that was in the guild that is now in Cataclysm (chovey and gold dont count because they believe what others want them to believe about me)
    4) Also I was never the leader of RegisNex...that was zWarz and the whole regis idea was Tanalas' not mine. I was just the one mediating between the guilds trying to keep everyone from getting ticked at each other.
    5) No one really gives a dam about anything you say. So please get your facts straight before you start trolling. Take some advice from Lethal and Matrimoney or whatever his name is.
    Fixt ^_^

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Hai guys :P

HI

I love how everyone here is circle jerking against perfectsync.
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ more I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for a guild leader who uses and betrays an ignorant guild who are too blind or idiotic to realize it.

Hello there everyone, It seems I forgot to check this thread months and months ago.
    I was just reminded of it, Thought I'd say hello and what not. ~

I don't know why Greg has to say such hurtful things to an old friend but I honestly couldn't care less.

This message is for the lying drama queen and that butthurt douchebag Blader.
    So a few months ago I was thinking to myself "For a bunch of lying cheating corn loving people, They aren't so bad!"
    So what do you say Amber and Jeff, Can I come to the wedding? Haha.

From yours truly. ~

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546