Thread: Lv. 139 BL solo derk =D

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    stop hash you making ya BL look weak ;D i had done it since 120 -.-
    5 bars no pots
    Forcy amp blade +7
    Forcy DB blade 17% +7
    the rest just avg type

sadly i dont have video proof on this cuz i dont even think about make a video till i was like lvl around 14x + -.-
    lol thanks smexy :P real nice. wait let me just make another BL and get another amp blade and a eof7 and ill do it at 12x btw when are u gonna gimme ur BLs gear ? n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    lol thanks smexy :P real nice. wait let me just make another BL and get another amp blade and a eof7 and ill do it at 12x btw when are u gonna gimme ur BLs gear ? n_n
    hehe how bout no cuz i dont even have my old gear any more QQ trying to rebuild em back tho

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    hehe how bout no cuz i dont even have my old gear any more QQ trying to rebuild em back tho
    o-o "trying to rebuild" and u already pwn the crap outta me :P did u quit ur fb or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Maybe if you used a White Board instead of the so overly used Red Board youd be able to leech more HP and stay alive and thus kill him quicker.
    White board isn't even useful anymore. You gain 3% HP Steal (LAR+3 instead of CR2), 3% CR, and 5% S Amp all for just 5% CD. Vamp Earrings should be all the Max HP Steal Per hit you need.

On topic, nice job. Though I don't know your gear, a tit DB probably didn't help that much soloing derk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    o-o "trying to rebuild" and u already pwn the crap outta me :P did u quit ur fb or something ?
    yea fb too over for me in pvp or pk -.- so so in pve but bit hard to soloing stuffs by myself on FB -.- so yea decied to stop fb for now and rebuild BL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345