Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Day Weekend Double Event!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    Idea. The vamp earrings would be incredibly more useful if they had % HP Steal instead of Max HP Steal. This would free up ring slots for pve which obviously = more damage / less potting and dying.
    That's why they should have the +3,4 and 5 rol's and cr2's,we're so limited in the way we can build out characters that everyone gets on a "one way only or you fail" mindset when it comes to builds that people forget about other stats that come into play like increasing your flee rate so high to where you wouldn't even get hit at all

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    in cabal soviet russia version, GMs give you moneys

Long ago in ancient times.. i heard cr+2s and rol+2s droped from that mini boss in FGR.. scorpion one... not Virulent Cauda the other

How about we take this maintenance tonight as a chance to INCREASE THE NUMBER OF CHANNELS PER SERVER so that people actually have a place to grind during this event kthx.

wheres the halloween event i miss my pumpkins =[

Ring of luck +2 ;o

*Buys Trogolo cards*

Banned
    no pet exp

RedOsmium
    100% Drop rate ? Time to get my grinding gear ready.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Cabal is an incredibly good addictive game it has a unique twist to it that makes it different then all the other mmos but sadly the hosts for most versions simply su ck. Also Cabal isn't an EST original game which may hint why most of the new mobs are usually just a skin redo that any normal person cud do(and why the events and stuff aren't so complex and creative.... and many other things) but yea. Main point is bad devs/hosts can ruin any game.

Banned
    Agreed...Cabal can be very addictive and fun to play........for awhile,but then all the negative aspects begin to outweigh the positives at an alarming rate,once you look past the flashy skills and unique fighting system the game looses it's luster and you notice it's just another money trap on the internet,In all honesty,I'm done trying to defend the game and my choice to play on a regular basis to my friends and family,At first I told everyone about Cabal and said that they should start playing.....now they're lucky to even get an enthusiastic "eh"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast