Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bears Vitality

Hybrid View

RedOsmium

Bears Vitality

I can't find a good reason to keep the skill.

if ur low lvl its worthless, i think it would be usefull starting at lvl 140 where u can stack both bears and cats? dunno if thts right tho since im basically new to WA class myself.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    if ur low lvl its worthless, i think it would be usefull starting at lvl 140 where u can stack both bears and cats? dunno if thts right tho since im basically new to WA class myself.
    Well my WA is 150, I just haven't ever needed it for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedT_T View Post
    are u kiddin? 1000k? more hp?....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out nub
    Oh boy, I can go from 4k to 5k..... for a little over a minute.....

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post

Yeah only good for stacking

Banned
    Gunhill Bronx I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I
    are u kiddin? 1000k? more hp?....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out nub

lmfao what? man get out of here , go play some other class k?

Osmium
    lol stack bears and cats with bloody in pve with a decent vamp set and you get insane exp for 60-90 seconds

not to mention you can use it boss hunting, NW, dungeons runs.......

i never used it in NW/pve (since im lvl 135) it would start being usefull @ higher lvls imo, id rather stick w/ iron skin on NW since it adds def as well, 1k hp wont matter once ur dmged already aint that right?

Shadow Titanium
    there is no point in using bears when ur in combat, and outside of combat u can either pot or vital urself to full....and the def from iron skin hardly matters if u consider how much more dmg u can take with bears on in bm2 compared to wat? 19-20 dmg reduction non crit in war? ur rly gonna compare that to 4500 hp? if u assume that half the atks crit on u and those crits are 200% cd (highly unlikely figures too), averaging out to 40 dmg per hit, the fact that bears is superior to iron skin until u take more than 112 hits even with those kinda numbers speaks for itself

same goes for pve, u would hafta take at least 25 hits hypothetically for iron skin to do better in the long run, but where does that matter if ur taking 1k+ from the likes of leth anyway? just quit wa if ur not gonna use bears at all, im begging u, save me the trouble of bashing clueless ppl who cant play their class
    Last edited by forumaccount; 10-06-2010 at 11:11 PM.

WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.
    2. Cats + Bears is ok in Mwar.
    3. The only decent buff they have, "instant immunity", (BL have as well + they have "intuition") and the only time you can use it is in Mwar and PC. (Nuallies can't pin you if you pop immunity in phase 2 )

Give us something like "crushing blade" or even those corny FB buffs ffs.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast