Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bears Vitality

RedOsmium
    Haha, I'm clueless about this class because I don't use bears? Ok. FT2 is the only thing I haven't done on it, since my comp can't handle that dungeon. Nobody can give a good reason? You just bash right away instead of giving advice on where it would be useful? Boredom is the only one who even tried, problem is I don't need it in any dungeons or for any bosses so far and I don't care for NW.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.
    2. Cats + Bears is ok in Mwar.
    3. The only decent buff they have, "instant immunity", (BL have as well + they have "intuition") and the only time you can use it is in Mwar and PC. (Nuallies can't pin you if you pop immunity in phase 2 )

Give us something like "crushing blade" or even those corny FB buffs ffs.
    Lawl ok. Since a warrior is gonna be so beast with shadowtitanium right?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.
    2. Cats + Bears is ok in Mwar.
    3. The only decent buff they have, "instant immunity", (BL have as well + they have "intuition") and the only time you can use it is in Mwar and PC. (Nuallies can't pin you if you pop immunity in phase 2 )

Give us something like "crushing blade" or even those corny FB buffs ffs.
    hoo boy, another kid i feel the need to lecture but dont feel like it right now. if u dont know how/when to use bloody u obviously dont know ur class well enuf, and intuition is only a good pve skill, its the most fail crap to use in war cuz crits dont miss AND u can still be hit if ppl combo on u

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    Lawl ok. Since a warrior is gonna be so beast with shadowtitanium right?

Shadowtitanium. Really? Who mentioned anything about gear in this thread?

Since you seem to like to complain how bad warriors are. Might as well tell you that it might be cuz of your gear?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Haha, I'm clueless about this class because I don't use bears? Ok. FT2 is the only thing I haven't done on it, since my comp can't handle that dungeon. Nobody can give a good reason? You just bash right away instead of giving advice on where it would be useful? Boredom is the only one who even tried, problem is I don't need it in any dungeons or for any bosses so far and I don't care for NW.
    do u solo ft1 often? if u do then u shud know bears+cats+bloody is easiest way to keep urself alive and 1 bar all the bosses, saves time from sp dancing. of course it isnt necessary in most pt dungeons, the bosses dont do that much other than ft2, and u also get morale for being in a pt...unless ur talking about dungeons as in eod and lid then i have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    hoo boy, another kid i feel the need to lecture but dont feel like it right now. if u dont know how/when to use bloody u obviously dont know ur class well enuf, and intuition is only a good pve skill, its the most fail crap to use in war cuz crits dont miss AND u can still be hit if ppl combo on u
    The thread is about "Bears Vitality, and why he should keep it". Has nothing to do with war, but glad that's the only place you found a use for it. Like I said, they need new buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Well my WA is 150, I just haven't ever needed it for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    do u solo ft1 often? if u do then u shud know bears+cats+bloody is easiest way to keep urself alive and 1 bar all the bosses, saves time from sp dancing. of course it isnt necessary in most pt dungeons, the bosses dont do that much other than ft2, and u also get morale for being in a pt...unless ur talking about dungeons as in eod and lid then i have nothing to say
    Really? Three body buffs @ 150? Too lazy to read page 1 and we're only on page 2.

<eDiT>

Also like to add that if you're under 170 and don't war, it's damn hard to fnd a use for "Bear's".
    Last edited by iNub; 10-06-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    The thread is about "Bears Vitality, and why he should keep it". Has nothing to do with war, but glad that's the only place you found a use for it. Like I said, they need new buffs.
    and ur the one going off about bloody, ur point? i can list a few uses for bears if u rly want me to, and umad i trashed on intuition which u wished u had? plz kid, wa already has some of the most op buffs in the game, if ur rly gonna QQ make an fs or sumthing, ur wa is trash anyway

Shadow Titanium
    Really? Three body buffs @ 150? Too lazy to read page 1 and we're only on page 2 lmfao.
    when was bloody a body buff? holy crap kid just quit already LOLOLOL

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast