Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bears Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    when was bloody a body buff? holy crap kid just quit already LOLOLOL
    That one was muh bad. It's red so I get dislexic. Either way, bloody is useless if you're not in bm2 + aura. Why do you keep calling me "kid"? You Michael Jackson reincarnate?

RedOsmium
    do u solo ft1 often? if u do then u shud know bears+cats+bloody is easiest way to keep urself alive and 1 bar all the bosses, saves time from sp dancing. of course it isnt necessary in most pt dungeons, the bosses dont do that much other than ft2, and u also get morale for being in a pt...unless ur talking about dungeons as in eod and lid then i have nothing to say
    Often, no, I'm not a fan of FcH. The only reason I go to FT is when I'm crafting forcy. Don't need bears to stay alive even with bloody on though.

Why would warriors need new buffs? You know how many classes would want something like aura barrier, like iron skin, like soul blade? The only thing about their short buffs is that they are situational, not spam whenever they are up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    That one was muh bad. It's red so I get dislexic. Either way, bloody is useless if you're not in bm2 + aura. Why do you keep calling me "kid"? You Michael Jackson reincarnate?
    cuz u have immature reasoning, therefore i deduce ur not a legal adult, durr? its fine, if u dont deny ur a kid it means im right, ziiiiing?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Often, no, I'm not a fan of FcH. The only reason I go to FT is when I'm crafting forcy. Don't need bears to stay alive even with bloody on though.
    just makes it easier to survive, tho in ur case i suspect u use bloody in bm2+aura, i said i use it to 1 bar all 3 bosses

cuz u have immature reasoning, therefore i deduce ur not a legal adult, durr? its fine, if u dont deny ur a kid it means im right, ziiiiing?
    Immature reasoning? Because Bears / Cats are red and are both body buffs, you don't think somebody with dyslexia could mistake bloody as a body buff? And I don't care if you call me "kid", it makes me feel younger. :D

RedOsmium
    just makes it easier to survive, tho in ur case i suspect u use bloody in bm2+aura, i said i use it to 1 bar all 3 bosses
    1 bar nesbite and chakris, orca still takes me part of the extend.

oh my, the amount of stupidity in this thread is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    and you've just added a little more to it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    Immature reasoning? Because Bears / Cats are red and are both body buffs, you don't think somebody with dyslexia could mistake bloody as a body buff? And I don't care if you call me "kid", it makes me feel younger. :D
    ur posts on these forums in general show u have a dim bulb, im not referring to that one mistake specifically

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    +1

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast