Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Derk Hunt kill count contest

Banned
    it's not hacks it is a glitch.i just talked bout this w guildies and friends like..last week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post

Has not been photoshopped .. too bad im on merc isnt it =/
    lol 147 bl with 3k derk kills and 100 pluma kills that's real believable bro

ROFL i think i knw why he got that much, but i still own that title of urs hash, wait after maintenance ill take screenshot of my FB's boss kills LULz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    O_o good good keep posting

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    ROFL i think i knw why he got that much, but i still own that title of urs hash, wait after maintenance ill take screenshot of my FB's boss kills LULz
    ohhh craapp !! ... this is gonna have me QQing ... in case u havent noticed its my OLD bl (notice his name is Hashish0 not Hashish) .. that should give u some clue (reborn if u know the secret dont tell any1 )

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol 147 bl with 3k derk kills and 100 pluma kills that's real believable bro
    lol matrimoney come to merc and ill show u the title =). And its not 100 plumas, its 256

Last edited by Hash; 10-06-2010 at 08:16 PM.

lol what rank u think is "nemesis of (boss name)", it requires 30k kills... ROFL....

my favorite thing from these SS

Guild Notice
    "All Guildies in any Guild Runs Must be in Vent"

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    lol what rank u think is "nemesis of (boss name)", it requires 30k kills... ROFL....
    QQ !! Told u its gonna have me QQing !! My Best is Famed (pretty much all the FgR bosses + derk)

well its their policy, it does make doing dungeons easier to be able to communicate w/o typing. tho i dun use it since for some weird reason it makes my cabal client crash after a period of time.

QQ !! Told u its gonna have me QQing !! My Best is Famed (pretty much all the FgR bosses + derk)
    clue.. i got 22k pluma kills.. ROFL if only the honor title was the one that got glitched not the boss title.. LMAO

Has not been photoshopped .. too bad im on merc isnt it =/
    Humm... over 3k kills n lvl147.. U solo or with someone? Cause if with someone... they should be taking ur kills not u. And why haven't i ever seen u? O.o I derk everyday.... well.. almost. With both cap n proc char

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast