Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Derk Hunt kill count contest

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Humm... over 3k kills n lvl147.. U solo or with someone? Cause if with someone... they should be taking ur kills not u. And why haven't i ever seen u? O.o I derk everyday.... well.. almost. With both cap n proc char
    dude the titles that he got are glitched, EST messed up when they recovered his character, same thing happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBlader View Post
    O_O lol yeah i know right but all you have to do is get the last hit to get the kill but idk maybe alot of hacks XD but he still get the reward if he was on venus lol
    My friend has over 5k kills n his in Merc.... N anyone can just make a char in ven n lvl to 100 by sunday. -.- Get my point?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    dude the titles that he got are glitched, EST messed up when they recovered his character, same thing happened to me.
    Pretty much =)

Banned
    ofc its a glitch this kid has trouble 4 baring derks u think hes gonna kill 3k of em? maybe if he went spur-mode and killed derks 6 hours a day everyday for 3 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    My friend has over 5k kills n his in Merc.... N anyone can just make a char in ven n lvl to 100 by sunday. -.- Get my point?
    O_o yeah so im guessing nathanel is winning at the moment since his derk count seem normal i guess XD

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    ofc its a glitch this kid has trouble 4 baring derks u think hes gonna kill 3k of em? maybe if he went spur-mode and killed derks 6 hours a day everyday for 3 years
    Matri incase u didnt notice this isnt the same BL i solo'd derk on .. i have 2 BLs, My old one - got deleted + restored gearless, and my new one - the one i made when my old one got deleted. Just because i struggle to 4 bar derk at 13x on my new BL doesnt mean i struggled to 4 bar derk on my old BL.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBlader View Post
    O_o yeah so im guessing nathanel is winning at the moment since his derk count seem normal i guess XD
    ok if u want legit counts my WI got a lil over 500 kills if i remember it right. XD i knw some people almost got 1k kills legitly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Matri incase u didnt notice this isnt the same BL i solo'd derk on .. i have 2 BLs, My old one - got deleted + restored gearless, and my new one - the one i made when my old one got deleted. Just because i struggle to 4 bar derk at 13x on my new BL doesnt mean i struggled to 4 bar derk on my old BL.
    Are you honestly this retaded? You just admitted that your BL got restored, therefore meaning they messed up the boss kill count, a known bug when characters are restored. If you think people are going to believe you got almost 4k derk kills on that BL you're a complete and utter failure.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    WHO R U?!@ U call me DUDE?!@ fffffffffff

Banned
    >.> yeah i would like some legit derk counts

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast