Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Derk Hunt kill count contest

Shadow Titanium
    animal pr0n o.O link NAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Actually i know its a "known bug" and i was doing it for fun. I know that a lot of people on merc (Reborn for example) had the same thing occur and would be able to explain. I didnt expect people to "believe" it. Its a game, its made to have fun. So what do u expect ? me to not enjoy myself ? I freely admitted that it was cause est screwed up and im sure other people would realise this.
    Umm... no.. U just tried to scam a ven guy for 160mil + gears... or whatever amount it was. >.< BAD!! N u didn't say anything about the GLITCH till someone said it! BAD BOY!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Umm... no.. U just tried to scam a ven guy for 160mil + gears... or whatever amount it was. >.< BAD!! N u didn't say anything about the GLITCH till someone said it! BAD BOY!!
    XD dont worry it almost a sorry for matri scamming that other guy for a red board

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    trololololololololol, there i made myself noticed. bebe hows hawaii? mat, troll me now, i missed our rage sessions. i peed myself one day i was so excited to see ur response.
    O_O hawaii? >.< I wanna go!! This was at a wedding. The theme was Hawaii!! ^^

Shadow Titanium
    O_O hawaii? >.< I wanna go!! This was at a wedding. The theme was Hawaii!! ^^
    my mistake bebe. im bored, nobody to trolololol anymore

Banned
    XD new rule if you can get your derk count to 666 that a auto win

RedOsmium
    D: I wasn't trying to scam him -.- I said "too bad I'm on merc" didn't I? Bebe stop trying to make it out like I'm a scammer ... + what would I do with a bof+6 and 150m when I'm on merc ? Get a server transfer ? Lol not worth it tbh

Banned
    D: I wasn't trying to scam him -.- I said "too bad I'm on merc" didn't I? Bebe stop trying to make it out like I'm a scammer ... + what would I do with a bof+6 and 150m when I'm on merc ? Get a server transfer ? Lol not worth it tbh
    not worth it? tbof 6 and 150m > ur acct...hows that not worth it?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    not worth it? tbof 6 and 150m > ur acct...hows that not worth it?
    Lol matri my gear is worth a lot more than 1 bof +6. And I wouldn't waste 40 dollars to get alz .. I haven't spent a dime on cabal and i plan to keep it that way

Lol matri my gear is worth a lot more than 1 bof +6. And I wouldn't waste 40 dollars to get alz .. I haven't spent a dime on cabal and i plan to keep it that way
    so you walked to derk spawn 3k times? nice.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast