Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 dmg tit blades/kats?

Banned
    do it for wiz or wa. on fs and fb, it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. if you really can't afford much, then just use one weapon pc. but never two. too much of a loss of attack.

Banned
    shut up raid, u dont know sht

more attack than +9 osm k?
    and btw gj stealing florawindcuter's sig
    Last edited by WIpwns; 10-07-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Titanium
    well i have a FB With a +9 tit blade with 40% on it and i am 143 and kill 160+ so thats my input.

Banned
    +15 crys has the same atk as lapis +11 and topaz +10 and sig +8 and forc +4

Quote Originally Posted by K3nQa View Post
    well i have a FB With a +9 tit blade with 40% on it and i am 143 and kill 160+ so thats my input.
    Killing garbage 160+ means nothing. Go do something challenging then talk again. A +15 40 dmg crystal would be pretty good, but then again if you spend that much money upgrading you could probably get something better. You sword should be forcium.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Killing garbage 160+ means nothing. Go do something challenging then talk again. A +15 40 dmg crystal would be pretty good, but then again if you spend that much money upgrading you could probably get something better. You sword should be forcium.
    When you at lvl 160+ you should be set up by then. So Theorectically Speaking i should not beat them with a tit blade. So if you want a challenge then lets go at it... otherwise Shut the mouth and let me
    give the guy my input. I wasn't giving it to you indirectly anyhow. (freakin idiots Got to love them)

"Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game"

Banned
    When you at lvl 160+ you should be set up by then. So Theorectically Speaking i should not beat them with a tit blade. So if you want a challenge then lets go at it... otherwise Shut the mouth and let me
    give the guy my input. I wasn't giving it to you indirectly anyhow. (freakin idiots Got to love them)

"Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game"
    he'll 2 hit u lol

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    he'll 2 hit u lol
    You know this how? Do you know me and My FB? The Answers are NO!!! So just cause he may two hit you, does not mean he can do it to everyone. And can we Please Stay on topic here... Now back to Tit blades Guys

"Don't Hate the Player, hate the Game"

Banned
    You know this how? Do you know me and My FB? The Answers are NO!!! So just cause he may two hit you, does not mean he can do it to everyone. And can we Please Stay on topic here... Now back to Tit blades Guys

"Don't Hate the Player, hate the Game"
    tell me him ur def
    if its below 800 then gt fo

I'll fight you all you want after this miss glitch is fixed. Even though I wasn't talking about pvp I'll still destroy you with your tit weapons. I'd also like to see you break defense on bosses in bm2 with those.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast