Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 dmg tit blades/kats?

Quote Originally Posted by K3nQa View Post
    Funny, yes im in Forcium But trust me not close on being without the amp nor the cd i need.... So my def is actually 896 and HP ... not really sure didnt really look but im close to about 2400 to 2500. So WIpwns Know what you talk about before you talk. Okay? Besides you started the trash talk so why don't you go and find some other thread to trash. And Bezerker i do crit pretty much everything
    LOL 2500 hp, so do tell, what's your crit dmg, rate, amp, and attack.

And you missed my point, the skills you need to crit to kill me would take too long, you'll be dead way before.

Titanium
    More than enough.... If i said i can kill 160's, then don't you think i have plenty?
    Love this Stuff, its Like High School all over again.

"Don't hate the Player, Hate the Game"

Banned
    More than enough.... If i said i can kill 160's, then don't you think i have plenty?
    Love this Stuff, its Like High School all over again.

"Don't hate the Player, Hate the Game"
    Your ego is nice and huge and all, but you're a lowbie with a titanium weapon on an FB, you won't be 2 shotting any decent player above 150...that's a fact.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    LOL 2500 hp, so do tell, what's your crit dmg, rate, amp, and attack.

And you missed my point, the skills you need to crit to kill me would take too long, you'll be dead way before.
    LOLZ take to long huh, funny stuff there guy!!! Act like people can't figure pvp combos. and 2500 is without buffs, just because you're 167 doesnt mean someone lower can't beat you.

Banned
    More than enough
    scared to post it? LOL
    i bet my 129 fb has more base atk/amp/hp than u

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Your ego is nice and huge and all, but you're a lowbie with a titanium weapon on an FB, you won't be 2 shotting any decent player above 150...that's a fact.

says the guy who doesn't do anything in life but cabal..... And oh yeah never could make as a Blader so he ran to a Wiz. Nice Guy

LOLZ take to long huh, funny stuff there guy!!! Act like people can't figure pvp combos. and 2500 is without buffs, just because you're 167 doesnt mean someone lower can't beat you.
    Oh boy, 2600 hp with buffs, you're special. And I never talked about levels, I was talking about your garbage weapons. You were the one that started bragging that you can beat 160+ players.

Shadow Titanium
    u dont exactly need forc weps people just prefer that for a high base thats what i did on my blader but it has certain setbacks (not being 40dmg) so ur crit would be less

as an FB alot just go full CDI which i may be doing eventually when i can afford the rest of the gear

and tit = garbage unless u + it really high

and about pvp theres a bunch of high lvl under geared people so its not a big deal if u beat some1 higher then you

896 def.. and 2600 hp, yep 1 shot.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    896 def.. and 2600 hp, yep 1 shot.
    +1
    i loled

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast