Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: -,- post your lid runs and win a eov+6

Banned

-,- post your lid runs and win a eov+6

as the title says

post SOD runs i like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

oh LiD runs, i knw some people on merc got more than my WI, currently i got like 1290ish around that number on my WI XD

if u add my runs on all chars, (almost 500 on FB, 100 on BL, 380ish on FS) id have quite a lot.. well thats over the course of over 2yrs of playing XD
    Last edited by RebornSAZUZAKI; 10-06-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Banned
    XD i did lids because it the cheapest dungeon on venus i think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    oh LiD runs, i knw some people on merc got more than my WI, currently i got like 1290ish around that number on my WI XD

if u add my runs on all chars, (almost 500 on FB, 100 on BL, 380ish on FS) id have quite a lot.. well thats over the course of over 2yrs of playing XD
    LOL 1200 lids, whatd u make from the runs about 500m total? lolololol

Shadow Titanium
    ok come on rowe, post ur sod runs.......post ur ss then big shot. i wanna see how many sod runs uuuuuuuu have completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    LOL 1200 lids, whatd u make from the runs about 500m total? lolololol
    1.7b out of 830 runs. thats what people that doesnt buy alz do when they are broke in-game, we aint like u that flips burger for 6months-1yr to buy alz and get epic gears and rant all over the forums how epic u are when in reality u fail as much as ur retarded flipping burger job is. question, for yrs u workin on bk u havent been promoted yet? lmao

cabal is down erik

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    1.7b out of 830 runs. thats what people that doesnt buy alz do when they are broke in-game, we aint like u that flips burger for 6months-1yr to buy alz and get epic gears and rant all over the forums how epic u are when in reality u fail as much as ur retarded flipping burger job is. question, for yrs u workin on bk u havent been promoted yet? lmao
    Cool story, too bad I've made over 5b in less than 450 SoD's and all the other money I've ever made in CABAL is well known and documented throughout these forums I'm sure, but if youd like to try to say I've purchased ALZ at least show some kind of proof, thanks. You know, proof??? Like how we had PROOF of you being a P3do Hentai watcher? And also had PROOF that you tried saying someone hacked your account when it didn't get hacked?

Also, if you're broke and need money, you've gotta be pretty terribad to have to resort to farming the easiest dungeon in the game.
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-06-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Cool story, too bad I've made over 5b in less than 450 SoD's and all the other money I've ever made in CABAL is well known and documented throughout these forums I'm sure, but if youd like to try to say I've purchased ALZ at least show some kind of proof, thanks. You know, proof??? Like how we had PROOF of you being a P3do Hentai watcher?
    Just like how well known and documented the GM crafted orb you're using is right buddy?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast