Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: -,- post your lid runs and win a eov+6

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Just like how well known and documented the GM crafted orb you're using is right buddy?
    lmao

Banned
    Just like how well known and documented the GM crafted orb you're using is right buddy?
    Oh you mean the Orb I traded my 8 rate Forc blade for? If you're such an expert on the subject, you'd know all the people getting the Orbs crafted had no clue it was an ex-GM crafting them until afterwards when he was banned. If you're going to say we should have known, then how come people on Mercury had no clue DH was into Forcium blades? If you wanna talk about well documented f* ups in CABAL, I've got 1 word for you.

Mercury

People clearly knew DH was into forcium blades before he crafted a 8rate blade that you bought. (from that "f* up" server mercury) And people knew he was crafting blades since the game started years before he was on forcium. Nobody knew about any topaz crafter on either server. Not to mention that getting to deathblow on forcium orbs requires lvl4 artifact carts instead of sword. Sword carts are extremely common, not so much with artifact. I think someone would notice people spamming buying lvl4 artifact carts and forcy quartz cores by the truckload to get up to % to craft deathblow. But of course that didn't happen, a "random" character just MAGICALLY started crafting forcy orbs out of nowhere and nobody had ever heard from him. Yes totally legit and believable.

Banned
    People clearly knew DH was into forcium blades before he crafted a 8rate blade that you bought. (from that "f* up" server mercury) And people knew he was crafting blades since the game started years before he was on forcium. Nobody knew about any topaz crafter on either server. Not to mention that getting to deathblow on forcium orbs requires lvl4 artifact carts instead of sword. Sword carts are extremely common, not so much with artifact. I think someone would notice people spamming buying lvl4 artifact carts and forcy quartz cores by the truckload to get up to % to craft deathblow. But of course that didn't happen, a "random" character just MAGICALLY started crafting forcy orbs out of nowhere and nobody had ever heard from him. Yes totally legit and believable.
    You talk as if I was directly involved with the crafting of my Orb, which I clearly wasn't. Are you that ignorant? Tang has been on Topaz for like a year now, and have been trying to get into Forcium ever since then, so don't talk like you know about Venus crafters when you obviously don't. I do remember on OGP forums about people asking how/when DH got into Forcium blades. The only involvement I had with this Orb was trading my Forcium DB Blade for it, both +7, both PC rate, and both the same value. Do you realize there was 2 Redosmium crafters around before this orb was even created? You act like it would be totally unbelieveable to see someone in Forcium Orbs when at the same time DH was in Forcium Blades. Keep crying all you want, but if you wanna cry about my orb you might as well cry about the majority of the +7 accessories and +8 capes on both servers, since the majority of them were found by hackers.

Shadow Titanium
    Mat, i ran over 550 sods, u know this. I dont have the luck that you had, yes its the easiest dungeon in the game. But what else is there to do........buy 10mil for 249 ecoins. ya know, in about 2 months IM GONNA BE RICH and so is est. but whatever, i work at Hardees. u ever try and eat a double double monster burger. gahhhhh, it was fun to try though. lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    Mat, i ran over 550 sods, u know this. I dont have the luck that you had, yes its the easiest dungeon in the game. But what else is there to do........buy 10mil for 249 ecoins. ya know, in about 2 months IM GONNA BE RICH and so is est. but whatever, i work at Hardees. u ever try and eat a double double monster burger. gahhhhh, it was fun to try though. lmao
    lol wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    You talk as if I was directly involved with the crafting of my Orb, which I clearly wasn't. Are you that ignorant? Tang has been on Topaz for like a year now, and have been trying to get into Forcium ever since then, so don't talk like you know about Venus crafters when you obviously don't. I do remember on OGP forums about people asking how/when DH got into Forcium blades. The only involvement I had with this Orb was trading my Forcium DB Blade for it, both +7, both PC rate, and both the same value. Do you realize there was 2 Redosmium crafters around before this orb was even created? You act like it would be totally unbelieveable to see someone in Forcium Orbs when at the same time DH was in Forcium Blades. Keep crying all you want, but if you wanna cry about my orb you might as well cry about the majority of the +7 accessories and +8 capes on both servers, since the majority of them were found by hackers.
    Hackers aren't the same as GM generated gear. Aside the fact that there of course is multiple instances of gm generated gear on venus, that doesn't mean it should just be ignored. Just because you traded an item of equal value doesn't make your item magically legit. Thats like saying the people who bought all the items from the hacked GM shop on mercury should have been left with their items instead of them being removed like they were. Does it matter if you "knew" the item was illegit? no it just matters that it is. Try arguing that you didn't know what the speed limit was when you get fined for speeding.

Shadow Titanium
    yea mat, my job is worse than urs, im just glad i dont have to make them forkin biscuits anymore at 4:30 am. working sux, but hey pays for my crack addiction to cabal.

Banned
    Hackers aren't the same as GM generated gear. Aside the fact that there of course is multiple instances of gm generated gear on venus, that doesn't mean it should just be ignored. Just because you traded an item of equal value doesn't make your item magically legit. Thats like saying the people who bought all the items from the hacked GM shop on mercury should have been left with their items instead of them being removed like they were. Does it matter if you "knew" the item was illegit? no it just matters that it is. Try arguing that you didn't know what the speed limit was when you get fined for speeding.
    Sorry but what would you rather be able to do, hack FT B2F and find epic items, or trade an item worth 4B for another item worth 4B? I fail to see your logic here. The Orb crafter didn't even dent the community, and the majority of the Orbs he crafted went to MERCURY if you really wanna know. I remember Adami crafted tons of them and brought them to Merc to merchant afterwards. You're comparing imported hacked items to a CRAFTED item that can be obtained legitly? Good idea, that makes alot of sense, because an 8 rate 10 DMG Forcium orb is soooooooooo epic. Almost as epic as DH's 17 amp gloves, right?
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-06-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Your shiet still stank matri.

Siggy By Rasecx!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast