Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: -,- post your lid runs and win a eov+6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanjirou View Post
    Just wait, k?
    The fact that you're avoiding posting your stats just goes to show you're scared of getting 2 shot by me after finding out the dmg I deal on Semi.

Anyone can make up numbers. Im just sayin.

Siggy By Rasecx!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanjirou View Post
    Anyone can make up numbers. Im just sayin.
    Make up numbers? LOL...sry but its not hard for me to get 1123 mag atk and 173 cd along with 49 amp dont worry ull find out tomorrow when i 2 shot ur POS wi

im sure ur gonna want screenshots, ill take some dont worry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Cool story, too bad I've made over 5b in less than 450 SoD's and all the other money I've ever made in CABAL is well known and documented throughout these forums I'm sure, but if youd like to try to say I've purchased ALZ at least show some kind of proof, thanks. You know, proof??? Like how we had PROOF of you being a P3do Hentai watcher? And also had PROOF that you tried saying someone hacked your account when it didn't get hacked?

Also, if you're broke and need money, you've gotta be pretty terribad to have to resort to farming the easiest dungeon in the game.
    u wouldnt b talking bout PROOF that u scammed some1 for 40$ would u? think that out weights reborns anime love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234