Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if, Cabal created new class(es)?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    What about a long range armor melee fighter that uses his fists to form long range blows?

Example:

Final Fantasy XIII Blond melee fighting guy.

FYI dinglenuts, this isnt FFXIII this is cabal. GFTO with ur stupidness kthxbai

What about a long range armor melee fighter that uses his fists to form long range blows?

Example:

Final Fantasy XIII Blond melee fighting guy.

sounds nice. but cant completely steal from FF gotta add in new things and make some way diff.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    ok tard, the definition of rhetorical question is " a question to which no answer is expected" I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with ur stupidness. kthxbai
    I am asking rhetorical questions, but at least provide an idea of a class. I know what rhetorical means, you.... no comment. I'll disregard, but at least give me an idea of your class, you illiterate moron.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    new classes? nope they wont, they prolly use those ideas on cabal 2 which is currently under development =P

but I would love to see a class that uses both guns and sword. that class would be a "true" highbrid class that can use both long and short range skills, altho the skills wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated class like Bladers and FA's. but they sure would be a fun class to use, imagine shooting someone from afar and wack them when they get near u LOLZ
    I find myself thinking of DMC when u mention this =P i think thatd be epic ..

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I find myself thinking of DMC when u mention this =P i think thatd be epic ..
    yeah, that inspired this idea. XD

imagine a skill where u wack the enemy w/ sword 2-3times then fades backward and shoot the bish w/ ur gun 2-3times.. it would look epic XD

FYI dinglenuts, this isnt FFXIII this is cabal. GFTO with ur stupidness kthxbai
    didnt you already say bai once ??? your back again....

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    but I would love to see a class that uses both guns and sword. that class would be a "true" highbrid class that can use both long and short range skills, altho the skills wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated class like Bladers and FA's. but they sure would be a fun class to use, imagine shooting someone from afar and wack them when they get near u LOLZ
    they already have that,it's called an mfb

Shadow Titanium
    ok ship for brains, ur 2nd post said ur asking rhetorical questions, why in the fork would i want to answer ur non existing question. hmmmmmm??? talking to you is like watching 3 retards try to fork a doorknob. rowe vent nao

Banned
    ok ship for brains, ur 2nd post said ur asking rhetorical questions, why in the fork would i want to answer ur non existing question. hmmmmmm??? talking to you is like watching 3 retards try to fork a doorknob. rowe vent nao
    Have you ever heard of the word imply? I don't have to include that in my sentence--I am implying that. Look it up, Troll.

*Doesn't he realize I'm implying that grammatically?*

Shadow Titanium
    Have you ever heard of the word imply? I don't have to include that in my sentence--I am implying that. Look it up, Troll.
    +1.............i am a mother forkin troll

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast