Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

So EST if ur gonna totally ignore everything and are just gonna milk this game until you let it die heres some advice.

Merge global into a new server or venus.

This will mean that Davidkan and his buddies seireitei need to buy account and server transfers for all the characters and gear theyll wanna buy off them

Davidkans guilds are all on Mercury so make it as many usd transactions as possible for them to get the items there.

inb4 Seireiteiteiteiteitei/HuecoMundo/DavidKan/DeeKay/DavidKanz or his minions try to deny everything. Its no secret your great "leader" buys gear and accounts not only for himself but for his guild too, guess when he couldn't glitch alz anymore he had to keep people in guild somehow.

Shadow Titanium
    whats going to happen is, 1 month after the merge, est is going to combine venus and mercury and make 1 server, they either screw us and have like 8 channels or have 30 channels. either way...................game over

Merging servers would be retarded. They already can host both "servers" on the same physical trashy server. Separate servers just means more money for them with server transfers. It doesn't take up any more physical space to separate the two or shove them together not to mention the hassle of names and guild names conflicting if merged.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    So EST if ur gonna totally ignore everything and are just gonna milk this game until you let it die heres some advice.

Merge global into a new server or venus.

This will mean that Davidkan and his buddies seireitei need to buy account and server transfers for all the characters and gear theyll wanna buy off them

Davidkans guilds are all on Mercury so make it as many usd transactions as possible for them to get the items there.

inb4 Seireiteiteiteiteitei/HuecoMundo/DavidKan/DeeKay/DavidKanz or his minions try to deny everything. Its no secret your great "leader" buys gear and accounts not only for himself but for his guild too, guess when he couldn't glitch alz anymore he had to keep people in guild somehow.
    Why soOoO much hate!?@ N hey... my alt used to be in that guild. o.o I didn't get anything free... >.< I'm still using battle osm +1 with mana crafted!! O_O What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (poor me *sniff*) Btw... i'm still in that guild. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Why soOoO much hate!?@ N hey... my alt used to be in that guild. o.o I didn't get anything free... >.< I'm still using battle osm +1 with mana crafted!! O_O What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (poor me *sniff*) Btw... i'm still in that guild. =P
    i hate u for staying in that guild then, i dunno why people kept kissing DK's ass, so that they get showered by the illegitimate items that they get for free/less from DK. When i was in sei i did receive an osm battle boots from DK w/o knowing it came from glitched alz, if i would have known that it came from alz glitching i wouldnt have accepted that.

thats why after learning that they did something i would never have thought they would, i left the guild, why would i stay in a guild that has a tainted name, nonetheless the leader was the one who screwed up the guild's name.
    Last edited by RebornSAZUZAKI; 10-06-2010 at 09:14 PM.

XD Sei fails hardcore o.o i knew they glitched alz but never knew they used it to buy gear and give it to their guildies, oops there goes their rep.....

OH WAIT...
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: BloodOrchid
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

Banned
    the guild Seireitei is falling apart already

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    i hate u for staying in that guild then, i dunno why people kept kissing DK's ass, so that they get showered by the illegitimate items that they get for free/less from DK. When i was in sei i did receive an osm battle boots from DK w/o knowing it came from glitched alz, if i would have known that it came from alz glitching i wouldnt have accepted that.

thats why after learning that they did something i would never have thought they would, i left the guild, why would i stay in a guild that has a tainted name, nonetheless the leader was the one who screwed up the guild's name.
    =O U hate meeeeeeeeeeee? nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. BISH u didn't even add me on ur new char!! lol Anyways, I can't use my fa cause she naked. N HEY! not all of seir is bad. =( N HOW COME NOONE give me FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!! I SO SAD!!! ="(

Quote Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
    the guild Seireitei is falling apart already
    and then goldfailcon will find another fail cap guild that will take him so he can tower farm LOLOLOLOL then he can suuck the GL's co.ck for free gears and alz ^^
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: BloodOrchid
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LifelessSoul View Post
    and then goldfailcon will find another fail cap guild that will take him so he can tower farm LOLOLOLOL then he can suuck the GL's co.ck for free gears and alz ^^
    lol if u think goldfalcon is an epic farmer check 1shot,only reason he got bringer is cuz he has a fb,wiz,bl,wa all the time with him fr full debuffs/sp to score high.his plan is only 1 lets take proc base most of the time south lol.i wonder if thats the only way guild rogue could get a bringer by farming gates o.o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast