Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help

Need help

To whom it may concern,

I want to start off with an apology, I am a very new player seeking some guidance with a FA. I have been searching these forums for current up to date guides for a FA but can't find a good one. I basically just want to know a good stat build or any build and a leveling guide for one too. Any direction or answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to seeing some players in game!

Best,

Do all the story quests... N only put the REQ stats on ur INT/DEX/STR n extras goes to INT. Get all LANCE.. well... 5 of them. N few canons... u also need.... wait.. lets not get too far... LVL ur char to atleast 50 just with those 5 lances.. n get rest after. make sure u do the weak dungens... they give good GEARS!! xD N i forget my lvl's for the skills. I'll tell u when server back up ^^ GL!!

Oh n have ur lances at like lvl9 for now.. but u will need them at lvl20 later.

FIVE lances? That's pushing it. I'd say about three lances, though i only use two myself. Terra, Fire, and Aqua. By personal preference, I deleted Aqua lance. It's nasteh in my opinion. But, it's your call . Get those lances to 20 OR 18, in which case you can use an infinite spam combo which consists of CriticalShot[20] > ShadowShot[20] > TerraLance[20] > FireLance[20] rinse and repeat, then ShootingStar[9/12/18/20] for a finisher. I don't care much for DrillShot or PrismaticArrow, but GravityDistortion[9/12] is a MUST for your PvE combo. You can throw in SonicShooter[9/12] in there for good measure and one or two other skills for a filler.

Get PSN! U need it for aod fs's. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by YourNameHere View Post
    FIVE lances? That's pushing it. I'd say about three lances, though i only use two myself. Terra, Fire, and Aqua. By personal preference, I deleted Aqua lance. It's nasteh in my opinion. But, it's your call . Get those lances to 20 OR 18, in which case you can use an infinite spam combo which consists of CriticalShot[20] > ShadowShot[20] > TerraLance[20] > FireLance[20] rinse and repeat, then ShootingStar[9/12/18/20] for a finisher. I don't care much for DrillShot or PrismaticArrow, but GravityDistortion[9/12] is a MUST for your PvE combo. You can throw in SonicShooter[9/12] in there for good measure and one or two other skills for a filler.
    I was saying for up to lvl50.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    I was saying for up to lvl50.
    aye, I missed that part haha. My bad ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Get PSN! U need it for aod fs's. ^^
    Whats a PSN? :x

Quote Originally Posted by YourNameHere View Post
    Whats a PSN? :x
    o_o psn=poison. =P

posion. as in poison arrow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast