Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EST,ya dun goofed...

Banned

EST,ya dun goofed...

I'm done,good bye,it's been swell but the swelling has gone down,you've destroyed this game one maintenance at a time and you don't even care that you're player base is slowly leaving you everyday.

Merging global to fix things will fail too,It's like a band-aid on a head-shot wound,I'm too tired of defending my choice to waste my days playing and my money for premium services just for warping and extra storage.

I'm tired of seeing mine and people's efforts go unawarded and overall luck being the deciding factor in all aspects of the game.

To all the players who continue to play after their next failure,you need your head examined

Banned
    I agree, I'm quitting this week if they don't fix combo, non combo, and drops. Waste of entry, waste of time.

Logged in the morning for a FT run, couldn't finish nebsite with just bm + aura. when it got to the cats part, every skill missed 8/10, and you can guess how that go. Miss = no vamp.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 10-07-2010 at 04:09 AM.

RedOsmium
    I have to say i completely agree .. if its not just a bug/glitch then im done for good .. funny thing is they didnt even warn us (makes me think its a bug)

Osmium
    Update: Cyber Police have the backtracing squad on the case!

Lol, i can't believe some of you believe EST would do this on purpose. Some of you people need to start going out more and less raging on games. If it piss you off that much then there's a nice red box on the upper right corner. (Windows 7)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awakens View Post
    Lol, i can't believe some of you believe EST would do this on purpose. Some of you people need to start going out more and less raging on games. If it piss you off that much then there's a nice red box on the upper right corner. (Windows 7)
    It's been almost 3 hours and they haven't shut servers down to "fix" it,it's part of the new update you get when you start your launcher meaning it's officially part of the game,enjoy your future frustration

SIGMetal
    i dont see wat ure saying. i just logged in and it seems normal to me

Titanium
    Negative my friend... They are on different time then some of us, So i am thinking they are still asleep. it is Frustrating i know... took me and Hour to kill a rota. (normally about 10min tops)
    Give them time to wake up and maybe a hour aftrer that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dont see wat ure saying. i just logged in and it seems normal to me
    Wait until you start missing regularly in combo and chests,dungeon quest mobs and bosses don't give you your drops

Quote Originally Posted by K3nQa View Post
    Negative my friend... They are on different time then some of us, So i am thinking they are still asleep. it is Frustrating i know... took me and Hour to kill a rota. (normally about 10min tops)
    Give them time to wake up and maybe a hour aftrer that.
    lol...huh?...so the servers just magically turned on by themselves?
    Last edited by Rastan; 10-07-2010 at 04:55 AM.

This is a bug, it's not intentional. If it's intentional, then there is no way to finish Catacomb Frost. I got to the frozen bone stack and combo'ed it for 2 minutes and didn't hit it once. I highly doubt this is their intentions.

Altho this does remind me of the old OGP days where there was usually something wrong after a maintenance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast