Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EST,ya dun goofed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awakens View Post
    Lol, i can't believe some of you believe EST would do this on purpose. Some of you people need to start going out more and less raging on games. If it piss you off that much then there's a nice red box on the upper right corner. (Windows 7)
    it's not the first time that EST screwed the players over with THEIR own mistake. It's obvious that it wasn't on purpose (no, duh?), the change log doesn't say anything about "combo will start to miss and skills will miss 10 times more than usual, OR that boss and chest will no longer drop any loot". what they mess up this this time is huge.

Just remember, You are playing a game that's almost entirely based on killing mobs or PVP. With this fail M/A, you can't quest, run dungeon, PVP, war or anything else properly. AKA, this game is not playable, and they have not made any announcement or shown any attempt to fix this yet. Complaining is different than raging, players are this game company's customer, they have every right to complain.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 10-07-2010 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dont see wat ure saying. i just logged in and it seems normal to me
    Go run a dungeon.

How many people will rage if they don't do an emergency maintenance and just wait until next Wednesday to fix it? Wonder what war will be like. Someone should goto this upcoming war and post what happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    How many people will rage if they don't do an emergency maintenance and just wait until next Wednesday to fix it? Wonder what war will be like. Someone should goto this upcoming war and post what happens.
    Yeah, lets all spend 20 mins on N's and S's, and move to the next base and hope they miss MORE than us, so we can take more bases before 50 min runs out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    You are playing a game that's almost entirely based on killing mobs or PVP. With this fail M/A, you can't quest, run dungeon, PVP, war or anything else properly. AKA, this game is not playable. Complaining is different than raging, players are this game company's customer, they have every right to complain.
    What makes you think this isn't part of their plan all along?....It looks like a scheme to try and make more money from entry items in cash shop,And if it is just a temporary glitch then they would have shut the servers down by now to fix it,none the less,it's the straw that broke the camels back for me,it's just too frustrating for me anymore.

amazing how est screws up features not even related to their planned maintenance activity

and btw you all should just chill for a bit, its mostly likely a glitch. Highly doubtful that something that crippling is intentional and whats more, i already started missing in combo the night before the m/a during a CA run.

rofl, this actually scares me, they havent posted any notice that their acknowledging this as a bug, makes me think they did it on purpose, if they did it on purpose, ill prolly quit as well since one of cabals greatest feature is the combo system, and if we miss on combo wth they think people gonna do. LOLZ

but if it is meant to be like this, is there any news from other versions (like KR) that we know they are advanced on us in updates, and if they have same thing, that means it is meant to be like this, if they dont then it is just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    rofl, this actually scares me, they havent posted any notice that their acknowledging this as a bug, makes me think they did it on purpose, if they did it on purpose, ill prolly quit as well since one of cabals greatest feature is the combo system, and if we miss on combo wth they think people gonna do. LOLZ

but if it is meant to be like this, is there any news from other versions (like KR) that we know they are advanced on us in updates, and if they have same thing, that means it is meant to be like this, if they dont then it is just a bug.
    KR doesn't have this 'update' more then likely all the GM's went home for the night.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

It's seems normal to me, nothing out of the ordinary, however I am curious to know what that new costume package for SIG means. It says "Costume&Gear" and under description it says SIG helm is included, my question is , what kind of helm (craft/slot) and is there a duration on it like the SIG weapons?
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    It's seems normal to me, nothing out of the ordinary, however I am curious to know what that new costume package for SIG means. It says "Costume&Gear" and under description it says SIG helm is included, my question is , what kind of helm (craft/slot) and is there a duration on it like the SIG weapons?
    its a costume only, means it would include the helm part of the sig set, which means you would have the complete visual set for the sig costume.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast