Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Greetings cabal NA!

Greetings cabal NA!

Hello cabal NA community.

I was hoping anyone in here could answer a few of my questions about the Episode 4 update, since we didn't get development notes at EU server.

So please explain us/me how the new tg system works.

I'm currently farming in 80-109 tg and did 5tg's with all time over 280 points, other people only achieve max 150 points. 2days ago i was W.rank 2 now im W.rank 3 ( i did also farm 391 and 355 points in one of those 5tg's).

So how does this sytem works? will there be only one bringer selected on a channel? or will there be 2bringers selected (1proc & 1cap) on every channel? Then again, how does this W.rank system works? Number one gets bringer only? it would kinda be weird cus it seems none can reach more points than me at my tg ATM.

Please let me know asap :P

RedOsmium
    1 Bringer per war tier per nation. So for ur war, only rank 1 will get bringer, and the opposing nation would have 1 bringer. Also, ur kills are also taken into consideration (not just damage dealt + building points) which may be why u aren't rank 1
    Last edited by Hash; 10-07-2010 at 08:08 AM.

do u go every war of the day? if yes and no one have scored over u then i dunno how ur w.r. 3 only, but if no theres people there on the wars that u dun go that score more than u do. and even if u score 300pts in the war, the kill counts is added to ur score, so even if they score 250pts only and u scored 300, if they killed50+ procs they will still be ahead of u, thats why kills counts, as for the system its basically the old system the only difference is only 1 bringer per nation and they removed the guardian titles.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    do u go every war of the day? if yes and no one have scored over u then i dunno how ur w.r. 3 only, but if no theres people there on the wars that u dun go that score more than u do. and even if u score 300pts in the war, the kill counts is added to ur score, so even if they score 250pts only and u scored 300, if they killed50+ procs they will still be ahead of u, thats why kills counts, as for the system its basically the old system the only difference is only 1 bringer per nation and they removed the guardian titles.
    I'm not able to join every war of the day because of school, so i only join 2tg's. As far as i know i usually do near 70killls per tg and gain near 300, sometimes near 400points which might get me about 80+ kills. This W.rank system really confuses me ><
    I doubt if anyone can get better or more score than i do now because i don't see anyone getting even near 200 :s but well i hope my W.rank will change after doing some more tg's (6 tgs done now)