Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the bug found after maintanence.

no i jsut checked i have a guildie stil having trouble, he can hit for a little bit after he relogs tehn it goes back to miss miss miss

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBoo View Post
    Well what do you know here is his best bud! Nice to meet you do you have a small vocabulary too?
    lmao, why my vocabulary is quite large, but I was more or less trying to add more comedy to your first post about SS, I found it quite funny

well whats weird about this bug is that even thou it says Miss the effect of the skill is still hitting them like knock back, hp down, stun, etc. usually when you miss the effects of that skill shouldnt work. anyways all I can say now is i wish the developers has a special luck in finding the fix and less of a headache with it ^.^

i jsut hope ther not TRYING to make us miss in combo.. even if its liek 1 in a 100 misses in combo that will b verry lame
    lol well go from "no crit" QQ about pvp to "all miss" QQ about pvp

Banned
    beaners > all of you.

wsup?

i like eat beans too yumyum

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    beaners > all of you.

wsup?
    can i have the green one? >_> *glares at sig pic*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverEntity View Post
    can i have the green one? >_> *glares at sig pic*
    while you have that, listen to some dubstep music. biggest trip of your life, brah.

RedOsmium
    Clowns.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    It took them only 5 hours to screw things up; it's been 14 and a half hours since these bugs came out (yeah, on the first hour after the m/a).

Now it seems that not only do you insanely miss even in combos and random chests don't drop anything, but some quest items necessary to progress within the dungeon seem random too! On 3 separate occasions and wasteful entries and time, I got trapped on 3 different spots in EOD just because the items didn't drop from the mob where it used to always.

So much for 100% drop. If this is how it's gonna be, no thanks for the Columbus event. Go find and discover another event, or better still a game that actually works.

PS: This happened in other versions (google Cabal miss bug in combo) but because the distributor is different from the developer back there and then. But I'd like to think this is NA, where the distributor and developer is one and the same. So why the slow response to the problems? Also, if this is a portent of 'bad bug' things to come on actual global merge, no thanks again. Fix the home first before you actually start adopting orphaned players.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast