Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: eng_imgrepository.dll error

eng_imgrepository.dll error

after M/A today i couldnt even get to the start screen before this showed up:

C:\Program Files\CABAL Online(US)\launcher\gateway\eng_imgrepository.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

Then after clicking OK, another message pop up:

An external object raised an error. eng_imgrepository.dll. Please restart program.

I've tried to do what the messages say but nothing works, anyone have any other ideas???

Ok, so i bypass the launcher, but what happens when there's M/A? how am i supposed to download when i cant get to the launcher because of the error, and i cant play the game because i don't have the update?

Shadow Titanium
    what i did.... was went to my friends kick ass internet and installed cabal again and did all the updates

Quote Originally Posted by handlewithcare View Post
    Ok, so i bypass the launcher, but what happens when there's M/A? how am i supposed to download when i cant get to the launcher because of the error, and i cant play the game because i don't have the update?
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=error

Read the entire 2nd post. I've answered all of those questions.

if you need the file send me a pm with your email and i'll just send the file to you. I've done it once for someone and it worked.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i posted in the linked topic, because uh, i was going to try that solution, but i don't seem to have a game guard file. I'm going to try to reinstall the game, but if it doesn't work and i don't have the file, what should i do?