Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ty est for realizing something ogp couldn't

Banned

Thumbs up ty est for realizing something ogp couldn't

I would like to thank estsoft for the changes to the cash item shop making it harder for players who like to buy their way through this game,gg guys
    Last edited by Rastan; 04-14-2010 at 02:14 AM.

ye but the fact that Premium service is just ONE dollar/buck more than a BB+ 30days is ridiculous they need to change that -.-
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Banned
    that one dollar pays for 2 inventory tabs,a warehouse tab and 2 ah slots,spend the dollar

so no one is going to ever be using BB+'s now. kinda stupid. we are all forced to spend cash now for prem service.

considering how its hard to make alz now a days i think this was a bad idea.. and 2nd of all the cash shop dosent even work it says must have lvl 30 requierment to even use paypal...

i can't even buy premium because i have no credit card and i can't be spending money on pixels .... i have the ALz not the $$ so its very unfair
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
    considering how its hard to make alz now a days i think this was a bad idea.. and 2nd of all the cash shop dosent even work it says must have lvl 30 requierment to even use paypal...
    it's not hard to make money,just be creative,get together with some guildies and collectively farm for a month for 1 person,if i can make 200m in a week by myself just by casually running dungeons then so can you,now imagine the money you can save up if you had 5-6 people doing the same

For the first time, I disagree with what EST is doing. Bad move...stupid too. -.-

well think about it there alot of other stuff that isnt account bind, rename card etc why it gotta be the costumes or beads.. i cant even buy my gf a new costume now.. at least bring the cs gifting option back? =\

Banned
    cuz costumes and bb plus's were the number 1 and 2 things lazy rich people bought in cash shop to try and make alz,chaos box extenders i'm thinking were 3 cuz of the cost and risk
    Last edited by Rastan; 04-14-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast