Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S> Forcium WI m.amp 7% boot of Luck+6

no, hydro is mini me, first off. second off you know how much in debt i am? and who said i actualy have the cash to buy those boots?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Lol, Havoc. theres no trying to save a life already lost.
    its just funny, i bought like 2 pieces of gear ever since i came back and the kid's like dur hurrr how did he get all this gear he must be alz buyer!

its like he thinks i didnt have any alz saved up before i quit the game, its like i wasnt transparent in all my game transaction in this game, and its like he thinks i didnt have a buddy list i popped out and went down the list so i could strip friends' account that quit.

but i do agree that my blader is pos
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    its just funny, i bought like 2 pieces of gear ever since i came back and the kid's like dur hurrr how did he get all this gear he must be alz buyer!

its like he thinks i didnt have any alz saved up before i quit the game, its like i wasnt transparent in all my game transaction in this game, and its like he thinks i didnt have a buddy list i popped out and went down the list so i could strip friends' account that quit.

but i do agree that my blader is pos
    cool story brah!

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    no, hydro is mini me, first off. second off you know how much in debt i am? and who said i actualy have the cash to buy those boots?
    is that why your buying forcy amp in ANOTHER SERVER? durr hurrr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123