Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hi EST

Hi EST

So since youre going around deleting threads think you can actually do something about the game you "host"?

You made an event which blatantly benefits alz buyers more than anyone else. How about you do something to actually take care of alz buyers in game then?

You delete threads about people who were unbanned and are blatant alz buyers and account buyers. How about you actually go and take care of those players in game.

How about you even just go and get rid of the hackers and bots in game. Within less than an hour of the maintenance ending there were botters and hackers back in game, including AoE/Range hackers on every PREMIUM channel.

Stop saying youre doing your best to support the game and take care of problems when it is a blatant lie to anyone who actually looks at the state of the game.

Shadow Titanium
    events are so crappy, like wdf do i do with temp cores and sht, its been an eteeeeerrrrnity since any event mob dropped mass uchh, and ppl rly need lots of cores with the way the upgrade system is like atm

Trainee
    by the end of the event everyones gonna be broke, everyones spending every dime tryna get that sehh i plan on buying 25 raffles unless i get a ticket im done i dont agree with 5mil for lids and eod2s o.o, tired of these gotta be rich or really lucky to succeed events
    -<TaintedReign>-
    Troll proof since 93'
    [Sejiyaku 16X BL] (Retired)
    [Orbtastic 17X Wizzie] (Active)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    You made an event which blatantly benefits alz buyers more than anyone else
    They must have monthly or quarterly quotas to fill,apparently not enough people are buying hardness capsules from cash shop

I'm only gonna buy 2. 2 is better than 1 by 100%, anything more is just an inefficient waste. Actually 3 might do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    They must have monthly or quarterly quotas to fill,apparently not enough people are buying hardness capsules from cash shop
    Weren't those suppose to be temporary as a means to help repair the economy? Well I guess that will be a long long time if they keep ruining the economy at the same time

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    yeh im pretty sure they still have to "run"the game , but all this event does is throw billions out of an alreaady overpriced economy atleast sigmetal kept some money in it.
    -<TaintedReign>-
    Troll proof since 93'
    [Sejiyaku 16X BL] (Retired)
    [Orbtastic 17X Wizzie] (Active)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Weren't those suppose to be temporary as a means to help repair the economy? Well I guess that will be a long long time if they keep ruining the economy at the same time
    They were supposed to be temporary,but if it pays for the salaries of the gm's then why would they take them down?

Quote Originally Posted by Sejiyaku View Post
    yeh im pretty sure they still have to "run"the game , but all this event does is throw billions out of an alreaady overpriced economy atleast sigmetal kept some money in it.
    lol,nah....ESTsoft makes helluva lot more money from it's non-gaming software products