Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Swing and a miss!
    you's clownin boy

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    apparently everyone who makes fun of someone for I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing or being retarded is now "on my d1ck"

sry gold but everyone knows ur wi is garbage

btw gold when i was helping rage sell the bl gear in merc we partied you and you had like 2800 HP fully buffed along with dual phery orbs and s.tit amp...how can you deny these claims when me rage and dromar all saw them? you even linked 1 of your orbs...what was it? +5 7/30 or some other garbage?

Sorry didn't know Sigmetal is Shadow titanium now, and that 3.2k is now 2.8k, and that 7/34 +9 is 7/30 +5 now, damn Matri logic really makes sense....

After that many months?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    After that many months?
    You do realize how easy it is to make money now amirite? Or you just simply fail at making money.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post

Sorry didn't know Sigmetal is Shadow titanium now, and that 3.2k is now 2.8k, and that 7/34 +9 is 7/30 +5 now, damn Matri logic really makes sense....
    plz dont tell me the sig gloves ur wearing were the nonslot ones u bought for 100k from sum1 just b4 taking the ss

Nice white sig gloves you bought there.

And matri, you don't see me jumping on everyone whenever spur's name is mentioned like rage does.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you's clownin boy
    Ey girl...let me holla at you for a minute.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    plz dont tell me the sig gloves ur wearing were the nonslot ones u bought for 100k from sum1 just b4 taking the ss
    Lolwut?

Lolwut?
    Who?
    Last edited by Palomar; 10-12-2010 at 12:04 PM.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    thats all u can say? and u obviously cant tell when ppl are making fun at ur ability to make money, quite the opposite of wat ur thinking

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast