Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

I accidently put this as a reply, when I should have made it a new thread. I'm new to forums and I just figured out how to post a new one. So I'm going to cut and paste this and hopefully someone can help me:

I filled out many tickets and was told they found my old account, but I cannot get it transferred over. No matter what I do, it wont work.

I cannot fill out any more tickets and am not getting any more response. I don't know where else to ask for help. I just now was able to join the forums to be able to write here for help. Please, anyone, tell me what to do.

I have at LEAST $400.00 worth of stuff, one or two astral boards, about 8 pets, and I forgot what else on my old account. I was over level 100 if I remember right. I couldn't play for awhile because of health and now that I'm back, it's all gone, and I saw a notice that I wont be able to transfer after October. I even included my phone number on the tickets so they could call me to straighten this out and nobody will call me. I don't mind spending money in this game, but I'm not sure if I want to spend anymore if I'm going to lose all that I have. My family gave me money for holidays and that's all I bought was those cards for astros. So, it's not like I'm rich, I'm not and I can't spend anymore for now. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm not used to forums and I do have some disabilities, so please bear with me. Thank you.

Big Stinker

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Buy an account off rpgbids.com or just buy alz and make a new character.

It's easy as hell to level now, dummies are free to use whenever, more quest EXP, etc.

Edit: Just looked on there, there's a 16X WA, 16X FS for 100 bucks(starting bid). Check it out
    Last edited by KeepHatin'Drake; 10-11-2010 at 04:38 PM.

theres nothing you can do. you gave the gms all the info for the acct and proved it was yours now its up to them to decide if the info you gave them is good enough for them to give you the acct back. it really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s that this happened a friend of mine lost one of his accts during the xfer.

also i wouldnt listen to drakes advice if you do buy one of those accts you can be banned then thats more money wasted.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

sry to hear that you wont be able to retrieve your account.

as stated above just start over (minus the buying of things) with new account. That will help you re learn cabal and better understand the new dungeons and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Thank you for responses

Thank you for your responses. I think I'll just play for free. I did already start over, but I'm upset at losing so much money. I'm not going to put in any more money though, so it can happen again. I'll miss buzzing around on my board and playing with all of my pets, but I'm not ready to lose twice.