Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BM2 Auto-attack Disconnection

Hybrid View

BM2 Auto-attack Disconnection

I wonder if any wizzies out there still having this issues? Because I do T.T

And how are you guys handling it? Right now I just have to it up and use manual BM2 in dungeons like AoS... The DPS lost is noticeable though.
    Last edited by rythemz; 04-14-2010 at 07:34 AM.

-- Indomie enak --

Shadow Titanium
    I really don't have the problem all too often, maybe once a week. Maybe try switching up your BM2 bar a bit and see if the disconnects continue?
    Venus

yea i had this problem with my speed bm2 skill distribution, but after i changed it it's been better. So it really depends on the order/lvl of your skills.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Any suggestion for the skill distribution? I have tried from longest to slowest, and vice versa, I tried long-slow,long-slow, and vice versa, and I also tried long-slow,slow-long,long-slow, and vice versa. Neither of them works QQ

-- Indomie enak --

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    I wonder if any wizzies out there still having this issues? Because I do T.T

And how are you guys handling it? Right now I just have to it up and use manual BM2 in dungeons like AoS... The DPS lost is noticeable though.
    I'd advise not useing it, i only use it when i doing pf bossing. any other place it will kick you out of a dungeon . It's a bug that needs to be fixed

Lolwut? Your BM2 disconnects you from dungeons? Never heard of that =/

Yes it does.... When you use BM2 with auto attack on, it dced me.. I got dced like 4 times in 1 Illusion Castle run >.> I never had the chance to open the quest's chest

-- Indomie enak --

i tried that yesterday and got a nice drop, i haven't had bm2 d/c on me yesterday everything seemed to be ok

should stop being lazy though auto atk can get you in trouble .

i never cared for the new auto attack, always seemed to skip a skill every few shots for me >_< old school ftw

Banned
    haha well now u can get back into dungeon w/o another entry as long u get in 5 min(exception of ca), but yea idk DCing hasnt been a huge problem for me ... idk if it's cause i barely use it or it just dusn't hpn to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast