Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legend Of Ares

Looks like a pos

lol i remembe u nathan you inspired my emp archer RickRolled.
    kinda surprised u havent done it on cabal yet

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Dead is dead. Take it to another site, even this game is finally dying out.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by darkrage View Post
    lol i remembe u nathan you inspired my emp archer RickRolled.
    kinda surprised u havent done it on cabal yet
    Might of in my prime. I used to roll with the best of em in Cabal but have since moved on to much better games.

I think i remember your archer though tbh. Name is familiar

Because all the newer day games are trash. Their so much hype for new games and then its a big downfall when it releases.

omg i will never read all tht i have a hard time reading my forum replies let alone tht its like a f'n story...once apon a time...there was this lame ass game...the end
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk17 View Post
    Because all the newer day games are trash. Their so much hype for new games and then its a big downfall when it releases.
    That is true for the PC side of gaming. MMOS are having issues because all they are trying to do is copy WoW. Back in the days (time of LoA), that still worked. When they all copy WoW and add their own little system of features, it makes it harder for a mmo to be original since so much has been done already.

I do feel Cabal is better than LoA in almost everyway (except lacking a dungeon as difficult as CoT and bosses as difficult as Behe). The only real problem with cabal is it's history of lack of support (more ogp based problem). If Cabal were to get a fresh server that didn't allow any char/item transfers from other servers, it would be the best free mmo out there by far.

If you don't like cabal or WoW, Aion is probably the next best thing (although I don't feel it's worth paying for. It's the quality of a free mmo that they charge for). If you have a good computer and are in the mood for a chance of game type, I suggest FF14.
    All in all, LoA has no place in this generation for a feasible game. LoA 2, yes... but after the huge financial failure that was LoA1, I don't see that happening for while.

NOTE: NathanUc and NathanUc2 are both me... depending on my desktop or laptop, it auto logs in me differently lol. I had to make Uc2 because for some reason I couldn't get back into this account... oh well :P

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    omg i will never read all tht i have a hard time reading my forum replies let alone tht its like a f'n story...once apon a time...there was this lame ass game...the end
    that pretty much sums up LoA lol
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12