Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: illusion castle

• Added keyboard Shortcut Alt+Y(YES), Alt+N(NO)
      • Substituted YES and NO button from UI
    • Added to show Battle Mode Usage Time Icon

• Printed out in upper right side of the screen
    • Added MP Regen. effect in the Regeneration Buff Skill
    • Added ‘linked Item’ Chat messages when Unique Item is dropped
      • Link of dropped Unique Item will be shown as Chat Message
      • Only those characters near by the item can see the message
    • Changed Party’s Inventory
      • Moved Party’s Inventory to “Dungeon Quest Window” after removing the button function
      • Extended to 8 ‘Collect’ slots

Changes

[list=1][*]Changed Mission War’s WEXP Reward
    • Current: WEXP Gained in the proportion of Loser 1 time, Winner 2 times WEXP
    • Changed: WEXP Gained in the proportion of Loser 2 times, Winner 2 times WEXP (Same Proportion)
    [*]Changed the property of the Anima Gem
    • Current: Cannot be dropped or traded
    • Changed: Cannot be dropped but can be traded
    [*]Changed the icon of Premium/Free User[*]Changed requirement to gain 'Supporter T is always watching you' Title
    • Changed to be able to gain the title even when quest related to DT Card are not completed
    [*]Changed the order of showing Nation Reward Icon tool tip.[*]Changed the category of Agent Shop
    • Moved weak dungeons entry items to Mission Dungeon category
    • Changed dungeon name to entry item name in the Mission Dungeon category
    • Added DX Streamer Crazy category
    [*]Changed the way to show Auto. Distribution
    • Changed to deactivate Auto. Distribution and '+' button when there are 0 points left
    [*]Changed to activate “Enter” key when start and finish a dungeon[*]Removed “Show Details” button from the Dungeon Quest Window[*]Changed UI of Mini Map [*]Changed Notice of Cash Inventory
    • Current: Shown all the time when there are items in the Cash Inventory
    • Changed: Shown only after selecting character to enter the server or after visiting item shop
    • Changed not to show the notice after opening Cash Inventory once
    [*]Changed UI of Character’s Status
    [*]Deleted Battle Mode Gauge from the Character’s status[*]Changed Jukebox
    • Relocated Jukebox to the right bottom
    • Changed from 6 list of Jukebox to 5
    [*]Changed to remark enchant item color according to level
    [list][*]Changed the name of item color according to the item grade (not by enchant level)
    [*]Changed to have the same color for item name and the Force Code
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

[/list][*]Changed to show Character Information of opponent’s Nation
    • Changed not to show Guild for opponent’s nation
    • Those with no Mission War kill title or no nation characters are shown as below;
      • Capella: Luminous Lesser Gladiator
      • Procyon: Stormy Lesser Gladiator
      • Neutral: Gladiator
    • Those who has the title for War kill, Bringer, Guardian remain the same
    [*]Changed the way of removing equipments
    • Current: Alt + Click left on the mouse
    • Changed: Click left on the mouse
    • Boards and bikes remain the same
    [*]Changed the Notice button
    • Changed the icon image Notice button such as of 'NEW MAP', 'LEVEL UP'
    • Changed the order of the Notice button (to the left)
    • Maximum number of buttons shown is 4
    [*]Changed the icon of Premium/Free Users[*]Changed icon location of winner Nation
    • Changed from upper right side to bottom left side
    [*]Changed not to attack first from Garlie Captain and Elder Troglo[*]Changed the order of font list according to Alphabet[/list]
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Titanium
    i see gough is aiming for his 9k posts again

LOL gough is finally free =o,no more update /ragehidethreads
    how does the cold air feel? *btw i did come to ur notogpforums before, lol :]*
    will u keep it up or just use this forum now?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

the new dungeon is what im most excited for since it'll drop new weps that can be powerful and not only that the last boss looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SliverElixer View Post
    the new dungeon is what im most excited for since it'll drop new weps that can be powerful and not only that the last boss looks pretty cool.
    yea i think one of my fav things is in the crazy steamer dx, i was watching run on cabalsea channel, of crazy steamer, and she died but was able to just res at start buff up and run bak to end boss ;D
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    LOL gough is finally free =o,no more update /ragehidethreads
    how does the cold air feel? *btw i did come to ur notogpforums before, lol :]*
    will u keep it up or just use this forum now?
    Yea freedom!! I dunno yet, I'll figure it own shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    i see gough is aiming for his 9k posts again
    Nope it will only allow 4 images per post lol*-

Quote Originally Posted by SliverElixer View Post
    I'll be posting more shortly lol

the spell attack lycanus can do apperently triple hits.
    also his secound form can debuff and kill you with some spike attack according to a vid on youtube with screenies from EU

Crazy Steamer

The new DX dungeon and the first real successor to the Panic Cave that we received with a previous update. Just like the Panic Cave, Steamer Crazy is also a solo, timed dungeon run with three possible difficulty levels, and dying means the dungeon ends. You cannot use an odd circle to resurrect yourself which does seem to be the direction that the developers want to take with the DX-style dungeons: Quick, hard dungeons that will force you to stay awake, and you cannot afford to make mistakes.

The entrance to the dungeon is set halfway through the wastelands of Fort Ruina, in the area with the old trains and railways. Once inside you are transported to the back of a moving train, and it looks really cool to see the railway flashing past while you fight on the narrow train itself. I say this with every new dungeon, but the developers and designers get better with every update, and they keep on trying new things, such as a dungeon set on a moving train in this case.

My own, albeit minor, complaint is that there are not that many new mobs around. The developers borrowed and improved some of the existing ‘metallic’ mobs from Fort Ruina and Pontus Ferrum, but given the location and nature of the dungeon they do not feel out of place. Progress through the train is not quite as linear as it first appears to be, which I also enjoyed, and what is great about Crazy Steamer is that it has two chests with treasure, not just one. I am sure many of you will agree with me on that point. The drops also improve with the harder dungeons, even though the easy version can drop some rather rare pieces of equipment. Before anyone asks, yes, you will still receive character binding, and bind-on-equip, weapons and armour.

Overall the dungeon feels slower than the Panic Cave, and excludes the wild rush that characterises the older DX. It also appears to be a bit easier, although that is always hard to judge on the test server, and overall I enjoy this one more than the Panic Cave. I am curious to see how it will be received on Monday, but I am prepared to say I think most people will enjoy it quite a lot. The only thing I wish they would add is a title for the DX dungeons as well, but perhaps we will see that with a future update.

Last edited by GoughGhan; 04-02-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Illusion Castle Underworld

This is the big one. The first and most obvious part of this dungeon is the freeview camera, which has only been used for the Forbidden Island dungeon before. Unlike the Forbidden Island however, Illusion Castle is located underground, in a vast maze of caverns and walkways. It is also rather longer than most of the current dungeons, with a dungeon time of two hours. Once again you can see the developers trying new things, and I think it really works in this dungeon.

The dungeon is meant to feel like a cavern, and in my opinion this feeling comes across really well. Stalactites and stalagmites appear everywhere, and occasionally you come across places where the ceiling of the cave has collapsed, allowing light to intrude from the outside. Other areas have you moving across narrow walkways, or past deep chasms with strange lights shining in the depths. I think I can back up my claims better with some pictures

I also believe that we will see some forum threads asking ‘How do I get past X’ fairly soon after the update. The Illusion part of Illusion Castle is there for some very good reasons, and everything in there is not what it appears to be at first glance. There are one or two sections in particular that will prove an interesting challenge to get past. I think that in some way the dungeon reminds me of a mix between the Tower of the Dead b2f, and the Forgotten Temple B1f, with of course the wonderful free camera from the Forbidden Island used as well.

There are also some hidden quests to discover, and extra bosses hiding in the deepest part of the cavern, if you can find them of course. You will also see a very interesting use of the new looting rules in action, and I am not referring to the possible Lycanus Weapons now

The dungeon ends with a very interesting promise, which makes for a fairly clear indication of what is to come in the future. With that in mind I leave you with this screenshot, showing something from the very last part of Illusion Castle

Oh yes, and there is a title for completing this dungeon - you become a ‘Distorted Soul Saviour’ when finishing Illusion Castle. The second rank of the title gives 1% resistance to all skill amp, and the third gives 2% - small bonuses as with almost every dungeon title.
    Last edited by GoughGhan; 04-02-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast