Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: About char/acct transfer

Banned

About char/acct transfer

Can someone spell this out for me (yea, like i'm a 5 y.o.)

so i have thsese 2 accounts in the same server: acct 1 (with 6 chars) and acct 2 (w just 1 char)

1. I buy the acct transfer thingee from the cs with Acct 2 (the receiving acct and with open slot for the migrating character).

2. Then (I just read these from many sources and references) I type in the many inputs, like the level range, server, etc.

3. Then it will give me a code.

Now how do I initiate the transfer once I log out of Acct 2 and log into Acct 1, where the migrating character is? I only have one pc to work with on this, btw.

I don't wanna buy the server transfer (4k points) just yet or I might waste it 'cuz of mistake.
    It isn't glitched anymore, right?

Anyone? who has done this already. A little step by step will be appreciated^^

RedOsmium
    You don't need to log on neither accounts from the client. You can do it via website just open up two web browsers (IE & FF) and then sign into both accounts via there.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    k, thanks so far for the partial answer^^

so when i purchase the acct transfer with acct 2, answer all the inputs, give me a code, at the end of it all, my other acct 1 is still idle? will it be prompted somehow to make the move or something? Understand that I am not gonna buy the transfer thing on acct 1 (I don't need to, right?), so how will it start migrating to acct 2 including having to type in the code, I suppose?

Also (in game client) I need to first put all the items and gear, acct bound and otherwise, into the migrating character's slots and inventory (prior to the website workaround) for all of them to be transferred, right?

edit: ok i got it now.

that cs item won't be purchased til the char receiver click on the last tab. so yeah, even my char sender can access the menu tab of the item. Then it's just a matter of following the instructions (some of which were poorly written lol). I thought you had to buy the item first before you can use it. I thought wrong.

One thing more...if i place some account bound items , say, my costume (not equipped in slot but 'in use' as all costumes are), extra pet, extra board, and place some other class specific gear in the character inventory (aside from the equipped ones, pet, board, gear, etc) will they all be transferred? or only the CA transmuter will be? and all the others outside of the slots and in the inventory will be lost?
    Last edited by Drew; 10-14-2010 at 02:27 AM.

RedOsmium
    Yeah what ever is on the character will get transferred over.

And you'll know when the transfer is coming complete, because they dont allow you to purchase it unless its done transferring.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Yeah what ever is on the character will get transferred over.
    Just wanna be sure...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

those are what I'll bring with the character. There's also a pet in the slot but I didn't show it anymore.
    All of those outside of the slots and in the inventory are either char/acct bound except the TG set.
    I won't lose them, alright?

I'd appreciate it if a gm can shed light on this but if that's too much to ask for a response, someone like Mishon (whom i presume knows what he's talking about and has done this account transfer within the same server) may answer ^^ Thanks again.

I just don't wanna lose anything. That's all.
    Last edited by Drew; 10-15-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: add