Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FB or BL?

FB or BL?

Title.

Pretty much I love to do a lot of grinding and stuff on my other chars in PF/MF/that kind of stuff, and bosses are really fun too. So I always thought Blader's would probably be the funnest for me to play. But it seems like in NW they are so boring to play unless you are insanely geared. Plus, it seems everyone and their mom plays a Blader...

As for FB's, I hear from a lot of people that they are so much worse off in PvE compared to some other classes, and that their new Tran skill doesn't even work right (2.x second debuff vs ~5).

Basically, I play Cabal for NW and heavy PvE.

How good are FBs at boss hunting (Rockstar doesn't count) and PvE in general, as well as NW with the added Curse Dodge?

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

FB all the way, best class in cabal.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

To be honest, i haven't played in awhile, so don't know about the new skills or anything, But, i have one of both(i hope). To me, if there both geared decent, FB's seem to be able to do a little more and do it a little faster because of the debuffs it has, without the debuffs, blader hands down. But its really your choice.
    Last edited by sckrules; 10-14-2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: typo's......

Fb ftw!!!!!

Banned
    fbs get 2 shotted in pf and in war

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by sckrules View Post
    To be honest, i haven't played in awhile, so don't know about the new skills or anything, But, i have one of both(i hope). To me, if there both geared decent, FB's seem to be able to do a little more and do it a little faster because of the debuffs it has, without the debuffs, blader hands down. But its really your choice.
    So wrong. BLs are generally the first class to be able to solo things. FB debuffs do help, but i dont think in any way that this makes them better at soloing things than a BL.

i got both classes. bladers are good dungeons soloers due to the fact that they barely get hit. thier bm2 is the second fastest (next to fa) and crushing blow is just godly. intuition can help in tight spots and with the new update. bladers wont die in pf at all (judging that their isnt some1 there to take your spot or dont pay attention or dont have vamp) they have high crit rate and crit dmg.
    fbs on the otherhand have ALOT of debuffs. its hard to make a bar with every debuff. they are good at pvp and can easily max out the rate and have high dmg as well. yet debuffs take time and by the time your finished debuffing you can be almost dead. its not to say that they also wont die in mf or pf due to the update. in fact any class can solo maps now.
    in war bls are insane with crushing blow. 1shots are fun and getting points is easy. curse dodge helps ouf if u get mfed and thats about the only reason i would get it. II is just not to get rooted. fbs are only usefull to debuff ppl yet theres no point in mfing a fa or wi so wtf is mf for.
    anyway its just preference..or just play both
    155 blader (proc)
    138 fb (cap)
    78 wa (cap)
    its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and im all out of gum

Shadow Titanium
    go fb. fb has less def/hp, but they have a whole lot more utility in general than bladers.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Shadow Titanium
    Fbs have the worst bm2 in the game but their debuffs make up for it.but fbs seem more fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    So wrong. BLs are generally the first class to be able to solo things. FB debuffs do help, but i dont think in any way that this makes them better at soloing things than a BL.
    I should of said thats based of my opinion, and that, for me, once an FB can solo a dungeon, there faster at it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast