Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FB or BL?

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Wouldn't you rather get yourself some bof6 first before you bother using bos6 to boost bm1? Might as well get 4 ros10 man
    Lol obviously bof6 are more expensive than bos6.. and i have 2x bos6 and eos7 at my disposal already so... yea pointless comment. ros10s would be nice tho.

More expensive but you can't sell the eos7 and 2x BoS6 at your disposal to buy even one?

Lol obviously i get more atk with the magic combo than one bof6 in bm1.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rasecx View Post
    lol

and

Just a thought:
    On the ss Infernal Impact is selected with a 5059 atk. Assas has a bit more. So with my 208CD it would be around 18k dmg done. And counting the piercing attack both assasinate and infernal have, iono might be around 25k dmg done lol (Wild guess, but please prove me wrong). Thats an easy 2hit on ppl if im not mistaken...

Great posts guys. I still have a few more questions..

Where does FB stand in terms of PvE? I know their stunlock works pretty good. But back in the day, all I remember is hearing 15x FBs complain about how annoying PvE was in PF, etc.

Also, how fast can FBs run dungeons? I really only have 100m~ in my FB gear that is 9x, and I run LiD only 1 minute slower than my old 800m 13x FA. So it seems like their debuffs really make dungeons faster compared to Warriors/sFS/etc? Also, how good can FBs solo PF bosses/FT/etc?

Thanks for all the help, really liking FB. I just wanna make sure I wouldn't be better off with a Blader or Wizard.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    Great posts guys. I still have a few more questions..

Where does FB stand in terms of PvE? I know their stunlock works pretty good. But back in the day, all I remember is hearing 15x FBs complain about how annoying PvE was in PF, etc.

Also, how fast can FBs run dungeons? I really only have 100m~ in my FB gear that is 9x, and I run LiD only 1 minute slower than my old 800m 13x FA. So it seems like their debuffs really make dungeons faster compared to Warriors/sFS/etc? Also, how good can FBs solo PF bosses/FT/etc?

Thanks for all the help, really liking FB. I just wanna make sure I wouldn't be better off with a Blader or Wizard.
    I hear every maps been nerfed, a long as you have vamps that actually steals hp you should be fine. As far as dungeon and non dungeon boss goes, you need base atk and know what you need to do. BL is best for soloing dungeon compared to fb, but fb is the best to have in a party for dungeon . Practice makes perfect, or so they say.

By far FBs, been the best and most exciting class Ive played.
    Last edited by DoItOver; 10-25-2010 at 09:23 PM.

BL are the worst class in the game. Soloing doesn't matter later in the game since any class can do it, and they provide nearly nothing to a party (8% CD buff doesn't matter, they also don't have the most DPS, so they don't even contribute that).

i like both
    TangDynaSty
    么事干,真无聊。

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456