Thread: FB or BL?

just play both and share gears...just find a beast orb
    155 blader (proc)
    138 fb (cap)
    78 wa (cap)
    its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and im all out of gum

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    fbs get 2 shotted in pf and in war
    nub FBs...lets say "naked FBs", atleast 2 shot, not 1 shot compared to "naked wizzards"
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

both both :d
    TangDynaSty
    么事干,真无聊。

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    Fbs have the worst bm2 in the game but their debuffs make up for it.but fbs seem more fun to play.
    true but their bm1 more than makes up for it. it increases their health and after 110 rank up (i think) u can bm1 and combo. Also:

PVP & War: FB>BL
    soloing dungeons: BL>FB however when FB's can solo them, they can do it faster (from what ive heard)
    And just because BL's may be better in most pve situations, doesnt mean FB's cant handle themselves properly at pve.

Shadow Titanium
    bladers are better then FB's higher defense higher damage higher HP easier to gear etc etc

my 155 bl has 1049 base my fb 160+ has around 880 figure that sht out fb's got low damage bladers are alot easier to gear and have a better survivability

plus not to mention FB's getting screwed with this curse dodge bullsht lol

BOOO FB's how many times do i got ot post tht?
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

It really depends on there gears but in general

FB > BL Nwar

BL are pawns in nwar cos of their skill range
    FB great with debuffs and root

FB < BL PvE

but if you always do Nwar BL and FB are major no no
    If I were you I'd pick FS, or WI or FA

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

RedOsmium
    i dunno why people are saying fb > bl in nwar. i can understand fb being more USEFUL in war than a bl to other classes (their debuffs - mf, root, hardluck etc.), and even though i havent war'd much lately (since i lvl'd outta my old tier) but in 110-139 i used to generally score a lot more points than a fb without farming points. People i know with about the same level of gear as me tend to score about the same amount of points on their fb's as my bl. im not saying that bl > fb in terms of points but it just seems to me that, while fb's are more useful to the others of the same nation due to their helpful little debuffs, fb arent better in nwar than a bl (in terms of points).

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    i dunno why people are saying fb > bl in nwar. i can understand fb being more USEFUL in war than a bl to other classes (their debuffs - mf, root, hardluck etc.), and even though i havent war'd much lately (since i lvl'd outta my old tier) but in 110-139 i used to generally score a lot more points than a fb without farming points. People i know with about the same level of gear as me tend to score about the same amount of points on their fb's as my bl. im not saying that bl > fb in terms of points but it just seems to me that, while fb's are more useful to the others of the same nation due to their helpful little debuffs, fb arent better in nwar than a bl (in terms of points).
    1. FB is garbage until 140
    2. geared FB in aura+bm1+legacy = the last guy you want to meet in war.
    3. root is the bane of all squishies.

The only reason FBs score low is because we have low overall DPS, but it doesn't change that FB is the most fit class to kill enemy players in war. So you can go ahead and enjoy your pve war killing bosses, I'm going to enjoy fighting players.

Shadow Titanium
    There's very few players that I lose to when I'm aura, bm1, and have a legacy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast