Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FB or BL?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    1. FB is garbage until 140
    2. geared FB in aura+bm1+legacy = the last guy you want to meet in war.
    3. root is the bane of all squishies.

The only reason FBs score low is because we have low overall DPS, but it doesn't change that FB is the most fit class to kill enemy players in war. So you can go ahead and enjoy your pve war killing bosses, I'm going to enjoy fighting players.
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    There's very few players that I lose to when I'm aura, bm1, and have a legacy.
    As if BL's BM1 + aura with legacy is easy to handle

MF is useless if you know what I mean. Root? Yeah right, you will still need to come near a rooted BL so...

Quote Originally Posted by packetj View Post
    As if BL's BM1 + aura with legacy is easy to handle

MF is useless if you know what I mean. Root? Yeah right, you will still need to come near a rooted BL so...
    BL bm1 is garbage compared to FB bm1.

BL bm1 is garbage compared to FB bm1.
    Debatable

RedOsmium
    1. FB is garbage until 140
    2. geared FB in aura+bm1+legacy = the last guy you want to meet in war.
    3. root is the bane of all squishies.

The only reason FBs score low is because we have low overall DPS, but it doesn't change that FB is the most fit class to kill enemy players in war. So you can go ahead and enjoy your pve war killing bosses, I'm going to enjoy fighting players.
    Actually, it was quite funny killing a FB who uses root + MF + hardluck against me 1v1. used to happen quite often in war. and in war i averaged around 40-50 kills (not that its epic just proves im not a pve point farmer) per war. I know that BLs are (and never will be) the best in war, im just saying that in my own experiences, i dont think my BLs are that bad for war, and in terms of points, i generally outscore FBs. Not saying that they arent useful, just saying that they dont score as much points.

Edit: I completely agree with number 2 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by packetj View Post
    Debatable
    Not.

FB bm1 is the best bm1 out of all classes, and thats a well known fact. what do u mean debatable?? theyre bm1 is pretty much better than their bm2 when they can combo with it at 110. And peaple say fb's are trash with bad gear, but last i checked all classes are garbage with bad gear =/

Quote Originally Posted by ScarFB View Post
    FB bm1 is the best bm1 out of all classes, and thats a well known fact. what do u mean debatable?? theyre bm1 is pretty much better than their bm2 when they can combo with it at 110. And peaple say fb's are trash with bad gear, but last i checked all classes are garbage with bad gear =/
    True that.
    A decent FB in bm1+aura can beat a bringer WA in bm2+aura in war 1v1.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    So wrong. BLs are generally the first class to be able to solo things. FB debuffs do help, but i dont think in any way that this makes them better at soloing things than a BL.
    So wrong.....this game isn't about soloing...people just turned it into that. The fb has the ability to provide mobile tank support, debuffs, high dps in bm2, as well as some of the hardest hitting skills next to WA and Wiz. Decently geared FBs not only will last longer in PvE, but will also provide a stronger support in NW than a BL could. About the only thing they can contribute is curse dodge.....and that hardly lasts at all.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

pretty sure bm1+aura combo is 130...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    BOOO FB's how many times do i got ot post tht?
    lol you got a bl
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    i dunno why people are saying fb > bl in nwar. i can understand fb being more USEFUL in war than a bl to other classes (their debuffs - mf, root, hardluck etc.), and even though i havent war'd much lately (since i lvl'd outta my old tier) but in 110-139 i used to generally score a lot more points than a fb without farming points. People i know with about the same level of gear as me tend to score about the same amount of points on their fb's as my bl. im not saying that bl > fb in terms of points but it just seems to me that, while fb's are more useful to the others of the same nation due to their helpful little debuffs, fb arent better in nwar than a bl (in terms of points).
    idk about you but all i kno is that root and mf will never work on me.....i got ii and i have more that 1500mp sooooooooo yea....hard luck gets me.......crushing blow gets them
    155 blader (proc)
    138 fb (cap)
    78 wa (cap)
    its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and im all out of gum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast