Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on new skills/map

Ah skill lvl makes alot more sense hahaha. As for maps.....NEW NW MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

Love the amount of thought and detail put into this!
    +1, great idea

Banned
    If they wanted new skills or maps it would have been done already dumb suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
    If they wanted new skills or maps it would have been done already dumb suggestion.
    You never know, the idea of adding equipment slots is pretty rare in any game [4 rings+belt], usually most games stick with whatever equipment areas were released initially. Other features that it appeared we wouldn't get because they hadn't released it that way [keyboard mapping next update, auto attack for all BM's, etc] were also implemented at later dates. So the idea that we won't get it because it "would have already been done" may not be quite as set in stone as you suggest.

Though I agree that new skills would be a rarity now that theyre developing CO2, but we can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
    not true. If you recall 2 updates ago they added an FS skill. Also, there are several icons in the skills section of the game folders that are not in game. I don't know all the classes' icons well, but i do know that there is a FB skill icon not used and there is also 3 emote icons not in use. Aside from those, there are also all the guild emblem icons not in use. So LastHour is correct in "you never know", but I am pretty sure they will not be adding any major skills to every class. Especially if they are working on Cabal 2. <----- big factor in all changes to current cabal.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Wow amazing detail, you deserve props for this. Unfortunately most skills are almost thesame as the in cabal skills already, and adding skills in would probably make the creators worried about balance and unbalanced creations. However as for new maps, i'm totally down, can't turn down the idea of more exploration and making cabal a bigger world

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

awesome ideas but all i can say is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO to warriors getting a party sp regen buff.. maybe a personal but NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

yeah cool! i also found the same thread in cabal EU! it's pretty detailed and cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Wow amazing detail, you deserve props for this. Unfortunately most skills are almost thesame as the in cabal skills already, and adding skills in would probably make the creators worried about balance and unbalanced creations. However as for new maps, i'm totally down, can't turn down the idea of more exploration and making cabal a bigger world
    WAHH!!! I LIKE UR QUOTE!!!!! in ur SIG!!! Hamlet ftw! btw it is sOoooooo true

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast