Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: lol another 1 of these

How funny would it be if he spent all his alz to get a SEHH and extended his orb, only to have the GM's finally do their job and take away that orb?

Banned
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    look at this rainbow ass fairy trying to flame people by making it seem like he has more of a life than anyone on this forum...nice try bro nobody cares that ur "going out to have a few drinks" the only that that tells us is people have to get drunk to be around you, grats ur a loser and nobody wants to hang out with you. might explain why ur venting ur anger on the forums before you supposedly go out with "friends" because the first thing i do before going out with friends is rage hardcore on the CABAL forums....damn you're a badass.
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums. People define themselves with forum signatures, therefore you're a ugly ass fat pos who loves rainbows.

fail ass troll attempt was fail

/endthread v2
    Having a few drinks doesn't mean drunk, though I guess you're American so I guess I have to spell EVERYTHING out for you. A few drinks might mean dinner and two beers, or a couple of glasses of wine between friends. Way to be ignorant. Also, who gives a crap about a signature? Flawed logic is flawed...
    It's not a troll attempt, it's a basic understanding of the world around everyone.
    Sorry that your social life can't even begin to be helped with alcohol. No one wants to be around you even if they were drunk!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.
    Oh wow, i never thought you would actually admit it until now. Keep living in the fantasy world and be the #1 in cabal. Why dont you just go play sc2 where you can be #1 and make money where else your losing BK money in cabal and gaining nothing from it. A little advice to ppl who are addicted to games like matri: "Benefit from it instead of letting it benefit from you." - IaMaLive........
    Last edited by IaMaLive; 10-15-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    Oh wow, i never thought you would actually admit it until now. Keep living in the fantasy world and be the #1 in cabal. Why dont you just go play sc2 where you can be #1 and make money where else your losing BK money in cabal and gaining nothing from it. A little advice to ppl who are addicted to games like matri: "Benefit from it instead of letting it benefit from you." - IaMaLive........
    learn how to read

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    if i didnt enjoy this game or "benefit" from it as you put it..why would i even bother playing? i enjoy flaming retards such as yourself who take things out of context on the forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisisaForumId View Post
    Having a few drinks doesn't mean drunk, though I guess you're American so I guess I have to spell EVERYTHING out for you. A few drinks might mean dinner and two beers, or a couple of glasses of wine between friends. Way to be ignorant. Also, who gives a crap about a signature? Flawed logic is flawed...
    It's not a troll attempt, it's a basic understanding of the world around everyone.
    Sorry that your social life can't even begin to be helped with alcohol. No one wants to be around you even if they were drunk!
    lol @ this...god youre such pathetic troll

Quote Originally Posted by ThisisaForumId View Post
    So what's up with the ignorant American comment? You call him ignorant then you say this. What Country are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundarr View Post
    So what's up with the ignorant American comment? You call him ignorant then you say this. What Country are you from?
    well i would assume the only other country currently able to play this game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forums View Post
    well i would assume the only other country currently able to play this game
    could be indian that lives in america derp derp people do move from country to country

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast