Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: lol another 1 of these

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xLethalx View Post
    Spur's posts contain logic. Yours, not so much.
    ...how does me pointing out how retarded you kids are for trying to say you didnt know alz glitchers were buying your items priced at 4x above normal have no logic in it? maybe the reason whos trying to comperehend what im saying doesnt know what LOGIC is

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    ...how does me pointing out how retarded you kids are for trying to say you didnt know alz glitchers were buying your items priced at 4x above normal have no logic in it? maybe the reason whos trying to comperehend what im saying doesnt know what LOGIC is
    ure talking to me about logic? AH was clear of uchh and i knew alz glitchers were heavy on alz therefore i put it up for 40m, thats called logic

and for ure accusation of me buying my own cores u said it ureself its an accusation therefore u must prove it not me. i can say the same thing about u... i am accusing u of buying ure own rw3+7 for 10B with alz u bought from alz sites prove me wrong then if u think this matri logic is so good

remember guys, it's wrong to sell things overpriced when people are glitching alz, but ok to be in possession of a gm crafted orb. it amazes me how people even pay attention to you anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ure talking to me about logic? AH was clear of uchh and i knew alz glitchers were heavy on alz therefore i put it up for 40m, thats called logic

and for ure accusation of me buying my own cores u said it ureself its an accusation therefore u must prove it not me. i can say the same thing about u... i am accusing u of buying ure own rw3+7 for 10B with alz u bought from alz sites prove me wrong then if u think this matri logic is so good
    Prove you wrong? Lagarius or whoever his name is sold me the bike for 3B and an EoF+7, you can come to Venus and ask him about it if you'd like. Any more accusations you wanna throw at me so I can debunk them with a simple explanation? What's your explanation for getting 10B ALZ from UCHH? Oh that's right..you admitted to knowing that the money you got from the UCHH was duped...cool story bro. /endthread I'll be back on forums to show you a real Orb, not the garbage 7/34 you kids think is so good.

Banned
    i also like how you kids are comparing spur knowingly getting an overpayment of 7B+ of glitched alz by selling his UCHH to glitchers to me trading my 8 rate 10 dmg blade for the exact same thing as an orb..in terms of equivilent exchange mine was the exact same...an eye for an eye...i might admit it was wrong if i traded my blade for the orb and the person just so happened to give me 7b glitched alz

SIGMetal
    i also like how you kids are comparing spur knowingly getting an overpayment of 7B+ of glitched alz by selling his UCHH to glitchers to me trading my 8 rate 10 dmg blade for the exact same thing as an orb..in terms of equivilent exchange mine was the exact same...an eye for an eye...i might admit it was wrong if i traded my blade for the orb and the person just so happened to give me 7b glitched alz
    and? u have still yet to show how an overpayment is wrong. since ure logic is a bit bad how bout i give u a little scenario to explain things. lets say i sell cookies for a dollar a piece then one day a drug lord smuggles his drugs and buys out all the cookies in town. i set my cookies to 5 dollars a piece knowing his illegal made cash will come to me, thats called marketing something u will never understand no matter how much i explain it
    Last edited by Spur; 10-14-2010 at 07:58 PM.

the orb in question..... 8 rate 10 cdi FC orb.

was not fully GM given.

a GM gave them an account that has the ability to craft FC orbs. they then proceeded to craft the orb themselves with that account and their own materials.

alot of grey area if you ask me.

lol the truth will set you free.

this is funny how spur and matri keep goin back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    and? u have still yet to show how an overpayment is wrong. since ure logic is a bit bad how bout i give u a little scenario to explain things. lets say i sell cookies for a dollar a piece then one day a drug lord smuggles his drugs and buys out all the cookies in town. i set my cookies to 5 dollars a piece knowing his illegal made cash will come to me, thats called marketing something u will never understand no matter how much i explain it
    its like selling a $4000 car for $16000 of dirty drug money...sure the money is money but the person it came from is scum and now UR scum for accepting unlegit money knowingly

i had nothing directly to do with the orb...like that guy said theres alot of grey area so keep bringing it up...its pointless muffin

SIGMetal
    its like selling a $4000 car for $16000 of dirty drug money...sure the money is money but the person it came from is scum and now UR scum for accepting unlegit money knowingly

i had nothing directly to do with the orb...like that guy said theres alot of grey area so keep bringing it up...its pointless muffin
    exactly thats the diff he made the money unlegit but wat he spends it on is his choice and i made it legit, thats all that matters

Prove you wrong? Lagarius or whoever his name is sold me the bike for 3B and an EoF+7, you can come to Venus and ask him about it if you'd like.
    also how does him selling u a bike show anything? shouldnt u be showing who u sold the bike to?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast