Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: eng_imgrepository.dll Error

Well, a solution is just to upgrade to windows 7. It's better than Vista anyways.

@ return, TheKen mentioned deleting the entire old file and using the newer downloaded one. If your delete wasn't the entire folder and stuff (after uninstalling too) then perhaps that could be a solution.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

well idk if theres a fix other then trend micro removal on windows 7 either cause its not the actual version of windows running thats the problem (though thats what the message says) its trend micro. There are about 5 other people i know running windows 7 that havent been able to solve this same issue until i told them they could try removing trend micro and completely reinstalling cabal because the old file wont work if it was installed when trends micro was still installed
    Last edited by TheKen; 06-12-2011 at 09:10 PM.

I have Win 7 ... did the compatablity thing...still won't run the game after I press 'Start Cabal' .................. SIGH !!!!

EDIT :- oh by the way it DID run BEFORE it updated ... and I get no messages or pop ups or anything...just closes so I dunno what is going on
    Last edited by jaberwoky; 07-29-2011 at 05:43 PM.

I'm having the same problem now, either update.exe download fails or imgrepository.dll fails and gives me a message saying "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK to terminate the application." and nothing else I tried re-downloading it didn't help >.< tried the delete update.1st no luck, I have vista and tried your way Ken and that didn't help me. >.< I dont have Trend micros on my computer either.
    Last edited by Aurea; 08-08-2011 at 07:11 AM.

I'm having this exact same problem and it's 2013!!!! i'm so done at this point. I have trend micro. my cabal was working perfectly until this new update regarding spanish players. back to playing skyrim i guess.

I'm having this problem. I haven't played in about 4-5 months but when I came back I got that error. I re-installed and still have that error even after trying all the possible solutions posted here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234