Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eng_imgrepository.dll Error

eng_imgrepository.dll Error

I just downloaded CABAL and I clicked on the launcher, and an error comes up saying: " C:\Program Files\CABAL Online(US)\launcher\gateway\eng_imgrepository.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. "

I click OK, and then another window comes up saying: " An external object raised an error. eng_imgrepository.dll. Please restart program. "

I have tried restarting my computer, but nothing seems to change. I run on Windows 7.

That has a bunch of this for my computer i need. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    That has a bunch of this for my computer i need. No thanks.
    stuff*

fail lethal.

lmao

anyway back to your problem at hand.

have you tried redownloading the cabal install file. it could have gotten corrupted during download.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    it's bcz you use retarded kaspersky. there was some tut how to fix it on forums anyway. i uninstalled kaspersky and using bitdefender and bitdefender got gaming mode too

i had this problem to but i fixed it, kaspersky made me mad till i found out how to fix it.

Settings -> Threats and Exclusions -> Click on (Exclusion Settings) -> Go to exclusion tab -> Start ur launcher (dont exit) ->

Click add and go to applications -> should show a list of all ur programs running and find/click on cabal.

After that close the corrupted laucher and re-open and it should work again. Hopefully this helps you out. i kno how much of a headache this was for u but at least i can help u fix it

I have the same problem, but i don't have kaspersky, i have trend micro. Should i try the exclusions thing or should i just get rid of trend and get something else that wont have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sckrules View Post
    I have the same problem, but i don't have kaspersky, i have trend micro. Should i try the exclusions thing or should i just get rid of trend and get something else that wont have this problem?
    try to add it to your exclusions list 1st b4 u do anything else

[GM] Sky
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We guess that your problem caused by the discordance between launcher’s image and launcher’s version.
    So, we recommend you update launcher file first. But you don’t have to delete all of CABAL. Just delete “update.1st” file.

Here is how.
    1. Go the launcher directory(CABAL-> launcher)
    2. Delete “update.1st” file.
    3. Re-start CABAL.exe
    4. And then launcher will be downloaded automatically.

If you are having the same problem continuously, please contact us again with more detailed information to help you out.

Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team
    Last edited by [GM] Sky; 10-15-2010 at 05:06 AM.

so yea, try'd the delete update.1st thing, but just gave me more errors, did you mean update.1st.cabal or just update.1st?
    And i found the exceptions list but its not letting me add a program to it for some reason.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast