Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eng_imgrepository.dll Error

Banned
    why did they sticky this

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    why did they sticky this
    cuz i'm the man, son.

real reason though, people are probably still having issues with it. just click my sig ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by sckrules View Post
    I have the same problem, but i don't have kaspersky, i have trend micro. Should i try the exclusions thing or should i just get rid of trend and get something else that wont have this problem?
    Hey i have trend micro also. I found out how to fix this! Turn OFF trend micro, then start up Cabal and it should work

uhoo.. it still doesnt work..

I reinstalled and tried ur way -"delete update.1st file".. And.. nothing changes..

Code:
    I'm sorry, our software is perfect. The problem must be you

you are experiencing system trouble -- do not adjust your terminal

I try all of them above, but nothing change...

OMG please freaking fix this bug...

I am now having this problem. I have McAfee, and its a new problem. Only, McAfee keeps saying that the .dll file is a Trojan.

Yeah...I'm having the same issue. I'm having to redownload cabal on another laptop since mine decided to die on me yesterday. And I've had an issue like this before....all I had to do was restart my computer and click it again and it worked...but this time it's not working. I've tried to delete the file you said...I even put back the file listed and deleted the other update file. (both files are put back til there is a different suggestion). I also tried turning off firewall and whatever the virus program is on this computer but nothing has changed.

Ive been having the same problem. Trend micro on my computer is also detecting the title name file as a trojan horse program and locking it, with a high grade security risk tag which makes it unable to be manually unlocked, just deleted.

Hope someone can find a way to fix this soon. I have a 30 day BB+ rotting away on my warrior and a guild whom Im sure by now thinks Ive quit since I cant communicate to any of them -.-

Windows 7 Here too. I found the fix by accident. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    I just downloaded CABAL ... [B]" C:\Program Files\CABAL Online(US)\launcher\gateway\eng_imgrepository.dll ...I run on Windows 7.

Fix for Windows 7: go to Control Panel\System and Security\Action Center then click on "Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter". Follow the steps to select the program that you are having probs with (CABAL, in this instance) then select the option to use the recommended settings for the game, then press open program, if it works, then press NEXT on the trouble shooter to finish. It worked for me so far!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast