Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eng_imgrepository.dll Error

Refer to my post about the Windows 7 fix. It works and is super easy.

Banned
    one solution to ur problems take a hammer and smash the error out of ur computer

The real question is why is this file registering as a trojan virus? Knowing this why are you people bypassing your security software to allow the trojan to be injected? Hopefully the new updates tonight won't include this file, so I can run cabal with no worries.

I remember having worked with that error before, some time ago. Did my own search and took some ideas on from an article that talks about dll files and general steps to in dealing with errors related to them.

Im having this same problem but im running Windows Vista and have Trend Micros installed however the error is still the exact same and i tried all the fixes about and no luck restarts,redownloads,exceptions list,firewall off the works still nothing =/

Hmmm odd. I can tell you where the file is supposed to be but seeing as you've tried re-downloading I'm not sure why it would be missing twice. If its not in the folder, you can try having someone email the file to you. I have a backup copy of Cabal on my external HD so cases like this don't happen. (not to mention I also have EU and both KO versions and Global version (i use the ogp one) installed on various HD's of mine)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

lol i know where the download.dll is located its in the launcher/gateway folder i have the file its just still giving me this same error. I see people have just given up are we suppose to just give up and if you have the issue and just be deemed unable to play cabal or something. I see no steps gms are taking to help prevent this error or fix it. The topic is stickied so that means that obviously enough players are having the same issue and other players havent been able to fix it. Is the issue that the GMs cant fix it either? This is very annoying -___-

chee im going to take a step and see if this trend micro is the problem ill uninstall it and if the program loads with no error then it is trend micros.....it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s that i have to make my computer vulnerable to possible threats to to test and make a game work insn't it....but w/e ill let you all know the outcome an possible fix this problem...

ok well i found the answer and its simple remove trend micros from your computer and delete your old cabal complete then re setup from the setup you downloaded and it will work perfectly seems the only issue is trend micros refusing to allow snake application to run on your computer or w/e your defensive system is. This does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ though because trend micros is a perfect defensive system for your computer its just impossible to get anything picked up as malicious to run with it installed even if you shut off trend micros the file is already process attached so it wont run and if you shut it off to run game once you turn it back on the process with get attacked by trend micros as it begins to run threw the files. guess that leaves my damn payed sub on trend to rot away
    Last edited by TheKen; 06-11-2011 at 10:45 PM.

I have the same Problem i have deleted the file Update.1st and the launcher ddont download it automatically...
    I have the game deleted and new installed and the same -.-My friend have the same problems..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast