Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Returning player looking for some advice.

Returning player looking for some advice.

Hello, I am a returning player who had a level 90-something warrior who was lost in the OGP switch, and it sort of crushed me so I stopped playing for a long time. I returned recently and remade him and currently am back up to level 60.

Now, when I was first playing I hadn't the slightest clue what I was doing. I did lots of stuff wrong and went for the shiniest piece of gear I could find rather than the ones with the best bonuses.

My question is this. What sort of gear should I aspire for and which dungeons should I run/at what level and with who?

Since you're a warrior, you should farm w.eod (weak epaulet of the dead/Copy of epaulet of the dead) for a 2 slot 32% critical damage greatsword/diakatana. This gs/daik will last you a while (up to lvl 160-180 depending on the + u get it to). The level range for this dungeon is 55-70 so try and stay within that level range by losing experience from failing storyline quest dungeons. In addition to a greatsword/daikatana you should also try and get a 16% critical damage 2 slotted armorhelm that is found in w.eod. After that go level, make alz and get the usual amp armor.

Cheers.
    Quack

Alright then, should I get terra break or skip it entirely?