Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 79 War Gear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Cheaper gear? What server you on meng, battle m.amp has always been cheaper then martial m.amp.
    +1 lol
    stit battle gloves/boots are 60m, suit is 20m, helm and orbs are free in weod

Quote Originally Posted by sckrules View Post
    I posted a thread over in the FA section about this same thing, but, depending on the reply's i get back on the gear, i may decide to make a wiz instead. So, with that being said, i would like to know what gears to get and a general stat outlook. Gears as in +6 osm/lapis or osm/phery/aqua and etc....
    Plus the estimated cost for everything. Don't forget to have what ammy/rings to use(i know rol/cr but how many of each?)
    Why would you even want to farm that tier?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Why would you even want to farm that tier?
    ikr lol t3 and higher is much fun-er

Yea...and at least in t3+ you can use real gear >.>
    Adept earrings and bless bracelets dont help so much ya know =(

No, not cheaper that way, i mean wiz doesnt need as epic of gear to be good. They can get buy with PC pherys from weod till well into the 100's, FA on the other hand have lower base m.atk and def so they need better gear sooner to be just as good. Overall, Wiz is cheaper to gear.

No, not cheaper that way, i mean wiz doesnt need as epic of gear to be good. They can get buy with PC pherys from weod till well into the 100's, FA on the other hand have lower base m.atk and def so they need better gear sooner to be just as good. Overall, Wiz is cheaper to gear.
    Funny guy.
    +8 forcium orb 7%amp vs +9 phery 7/30(minimum) or +9 lapis 30critdmg(minimum)

The focium will cost so much less

i lol'd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12