Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how is this possible already?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol sure... make accounts and report wat? i dont even have an ss of the orb, learn some common sense. 2k meteor? u wish

o and btw my title makes that orb into a forcy +11 4cd in slot orb =)
    l0l "my title"

sorry but "my wiz" can 2 bar quad and 1 bar tank whereas yours obviously isnt even close since i asked for vids a month ago

maybe one day ill let u see my orb...idk..just maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Telepathy View Post
    rofl kid u mad? i never said i wasnt spending alz on this event that was xcon making up bs...sry to inform you gots but i paid 350-500 for each 1 of my tickets...didnt rly cost that much
    you are lucky pos.

SIGMetal
    lol talk all u like as long as these remain facts u are nuthin to me
    orbs+helm+title > ure orbs+helm+title
    rest of my junk gear > rest of ure junk gear

prove one of these wrong then maybe u might have a chance

guys guys, relax. its just a game, not like he's gonna jump out ur monitor and hit u with meteorite. godam.

gratz on sehh tho, make sure to go easy on me when we pvp now k?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol talk all u like as long as these remain facts u are nuthin to me
    orbs+helm+title > ure orbs+helm+title
    rest of my junk gear > rest of ure junk gear

prove one of these wrong then maybe u might have a chance
    Really..ur amp orb is better? Btw where is your 7/40 at?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cuz titles affect dmg output?
    They affect how much damage you do to him. Oh wait, you think that skill = autoattacking bosses to kill them in 2 bars.

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    You don't need skill to get a high honor title as well.
    Sure you don't, but I'm saying that spur focuses on pvp, not pve. All those pve solos he's been doing were just because he was called out on it. I'd like to see matri fade, blink in combo in nationwar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Sure you don't, but I'm saying that spur focuses on pvp, not pve. All those pve solos he's been doing were just because he was called out on it. I'd like to see matri fade, blink in combo in nationwar.
    You flame me for PVE saying it requires no skill, but how much skill is required in PvP when all you do is spam the combo button until you or the other person dies? I called out Spur a month ago for not being able to do what I can, which is 1 bar Tank and 2 bar Quad...now would be the best time to make them since he's got that temp 14 amp orb, but he's obviously can't. He won't make the videos 1st person for a reason you know, he relies on amp pots. You're trying to say just because Spur's title makes him hard to beat in PvP he's a good WI? That's a joke kid.

SIGMetal
    You flame me for PVE saying it requires no skill, but how much skill is required in PvP when all you do is spam the combo button until you or the other person dies? I called out Spur a month ago for not being able to do what I can, which is 1 bar Tank and 2 bar Quad...now would be the best time to make them since he's got that temp 14 amp orb, but he's obviously can't. He won't make the videos 1st person for a reason you know, he relies on amp pots. You're trying to say just because Spur's title makes him hard to beat in PvP he's a good WI? That's a joke kid.
    thats y ure a junk WI. pvp isnt about spamming the combo button till the other person dies, maybe one day ull realize this. u called me out for pluma, then i soloed CA, then we did ure "impossible" CA6, now how bout u do sumthing for once?

do a 15+combo that has a fade a blink and a dash in it then come back to me with ure "skill"

Spur won't post the solo vids, DarrkD won't post his gears stats/gears, who cares. Might as well tell every gamepron3rds to post everything for entertainment.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast