Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Post your dungeon times solo

Post your dungeon times solo

I play an FA and while I'm no where near close to maxing out in gear/levels it's becoming pretty obvious that the Wizard class is unmatched for farming certain (maybe all?) dungeons.

So I'm wondering how fast do you guys solo the following dungeons:

1. Lid
    2. RS
    3. EoD1
    4. SoD
    5. FT1

Please include your m.attack and m.amp too. I'm trying to figure out if a Wiz can do Lid in 6 minutes, EoD1 in 20 minutes and SoD in 15 minutes at level 110 and am wondering how expensive it will be.

For comparison at level 138 with 887 m.atk, 27% amp it takes 9 minutes to clear Lid, 11 minutes to clear RS, 28 minutes to clear EoD1, and 22 minutes to clear SoD on an FA who is dashing like crazy. Haven't been to FT1 yet as SoD is barely doable.

Need to be higher than 110, or have epic gears to do those times at 110

SIGMetal
    lol it takes me 6mins to finish an LID. obviously no aura/pots or bm cause there really is no reason to use those in one

Shadow Titanium
    ya.....have fun finishing those dungeons that fast at 110 with any class

Titanium
    4 minute steamers on hard come @ me bro

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol it takes me 6mins to finish an LID. obviously no aura/pots or bm cause there really is no reason to use those in one
    lolyourunlid.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    lolyourunlid.
    Yeah he's talking like we are spose to be impressed or something, sure has a big bravado.

Hey you have to start somewhere hehe. 10 runs an hour is pretty good I think, that's 10 chances of amp or a SEM yeah?