Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does INT make you hit harder with skills?

Does INT make you hit harder with skills?

Well Im kinda new started last week and my freind a lvl 113 warrior said that INT makes your skills hit harder cause theyre magic or something and im sketchy on this and well his build has higher int then normal and lower str and he does own alot of higher lvls but i dont know it just doesnt make sense a warrior would use int instead of str to hit harder but this games differnt and i dont get it all so can someone tell me like if they know the calculations of this stuff like 1 int vs 1 str or anything?

Yes take out all your str and dex points and put them into int. It will make you hit like a BEAST...MagicWarriors are win. Hands Down.

Note: buy all the cannons and lances, dps will be on your side alot with the beast dmg

Quote Originally Posted by iNercy View Post
    Yes take out all your str and dex points and put them into int. It will make you hit like a BEAST...MagicWarriors are win. Hands Down.

Note: buy all the cannons and lances, dps will be on your side alot with the beast dmg
    Sarcasm isn't needed

Don't know much about WA... but please don't take iNercy's advice....

180 - FB - < DivineAlliance > - Venus - Cap

Quote Originally Posted by AeonNathan View Post
    Don't know much about WA... but please don't take iNercy's advice....
    Haha i may be a noob but im not that noobish

lol hell no man :S... minimum int :S is like the best.. example if u want to use forcy gear i think for +6 forcy int required is 75 ~ 76 and that should be it.. bulk up ur str .. int has no benefit for a Wa.. :S.. ill try finding u the exact stat addition for each str - dex - int.. but try googling it...
    over all u dont need int for a Wa.. period

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Well Im kinda new started last week and my freind a lvl 113 warrior said that INT makes your skills hit harder cause theyre magic or something and im sketchy on this and well his build has higher int then normal and lower str and he does own alot of higher lvls but i dont know it just doesnt make sense a warrior would use int instead of str to hit harder but this games differnt and i dont get it all so can someone tell me like if they know the calculations of this stuff like 1 int vs 1 str or anything?
    Only for magic classes: mFS, WI, FA etc.

WA should have the minimum INT needed to wear gear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesedip View Post
    lol hell no man :S... minimum int :S is like the best.. example if u want to use forcy gear i think for +6 forcy int required is 75 ~ 76 and that should be it.. bulk up ur str .. int has no benefit for a Wa.. :S.. ill try finding u the exact stat addition for each str - dex - int.. but try googling it...
    over all u dont need int for a Wa.. period
    thank you alot man and i thought so it just made no sense really appreciate it bud

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    Only for magic classes: mFS, WI, FA etc.

WA should have the minimum INT needed to wear gear.
    Thank you lots man

always remember
    INT = +m attk
    STR = +attk

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast