Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll just leave this here

Titanium

I'll just leave this here

Hate

Nice orb, wonder how you still have 2 bil left over after it.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Nice orb, wonder how you still have 2 bil left over after it.
    wonder how i would manage to get 2b after i sold an eof 7 for 745 and a osm 30 dmg blade for 800 when i had over 600m leftover? ...cool accusation bro, 1.5 of that is alz that needs to be paid back, but ur too much of an ignorant hater to understand that i borrowed 1.5b from a guildy

RedOsmium
    nice k-board meng lmao!
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    wonder how i would manage to get 2b after i sold an eof 7 for 745 and a osm 30 dmg blade for 800 when i had over 600m leftover? ...cool accusation bro, 1.5 of that is alz that needs to be paid back, but ur too much of an ignorant hater to understand that i borrowed 1.5b from a guildy
    Accusation? Way to get overly defensive bro. Just saying what's on my mind.

Titanium
    Accusation? Way to get overly defensive bro. Just saying what's on my mind.
    You're obviously accusing me of purchasing ALZ, there's no point in trying to say that's not what you said. You didn't say it directly, but what retard wouldn't be able to see what you're trying to say in that post?

Where in my post did I accuse you of anything? Assumptions =\= facts. Take a chill pill, I thought you never took anything on the forums seriously.

Titanium
    Where in my post did I accuse you of anything? Assumptions =\= facts. Take a chill pill, I thought you never took anything on the forums seriously.
    Who says I'm taking things seriously? You're accusing me of something and I'm proving you wrong and making you look like a scrub in the process.

wonder how you still have 2 bil left over after it.
    How are you going to say that isn't some sort of accusation about the way I get my ALZ? Were you thinking a CABAL ALZ fairy came by and dropped 2B in my inventory?

Banned
    what the f is that a ros10

Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    How are you going to say that isn't some sort of accusation about the way I get my ALZ? Were you thinking a CABAL ALZ fairy came by and dropped 2B in my inventory?
    Saying what was on my mind =\= accusation. For all you know it could've been that I want to make alz that fast as well, so I was wondering how you did it? Isn't word play fun?

Don't get mad, get glad!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast